ENG Playing 11 for Pakistan vs England, 4th T20I; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Sep 25, 2022 6:08 pm IST
ENG playing 11: England had a crushing win over Pakistan in the 3rd T20I by 63 runs. Ben Duckett and Harry Brook stitched a record-breaking partnership that saw the Pakistan bowlers flying all around the park. Now England will once again face Pakistan for one last time at Karachi on 25th August. Let’s see if they will make any changes to their winning combination.
England playing 11 team news
- Jos Buttler is injured and is expected to sit out of the entire Karachi leg of this T20I series.
- Moeen Ali will captain the side in his absence.
- Jonny Bairstow is injured and ruled out of this series and the world cup.
- Alex Hales is back in the ENG Playing 11 after 3 long years.
- Mark Wood and Reece Topley were brilliant in the last match and are expected to keep their place.
- An underperforming Sam Curran may lose his place to Chris Woakes.
- Will Jacks who replaced Alex Hales in the last T20I is expected to keep his place in the XI.
ENG Playing 11
- Will Jacks
- Philip Salt
- Dawid Malan
- Harry Brook
- Ben Duckett
- Moeen Ali (C)
- Sam Curran/ Chris Woakes
- Liam Dawson
- Mark Wood
- Adil Rashid
- Reece Topley
Related: Who Will win T20 World Cup 2022?
Jos Buttler (captain), Moeen Ali, Alex Hales, Harry Brook, Ben Duckett, Dawid Malan, Will Jacks, Sam Curran, Liam Dawson, David Willey, Chris Woakes, Luke Wood, Jordan Cox, Philip Salt, Richard Gleeson, Tom Helm, Adil Rashid, Olly Stone, Reece Topley, Mark Wood.
Pakistan vs England Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from England
- Star pacer Mark Wood returned to the playing XI in the last game and troubled Pakistani batters with his express pace. He also picked up 3 wickets in the last match.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy||Last 5 performances|
|20||29||22.24||8.54||3/24, 0/34, 0/47, 2/18, 1/33|
- Moeen Ali is the most suitable captaincy pick in fantasy leagues. He gives you four overs and is expected to bat at the top of the batting order owing to his recent exploits.
|T20Is||Runs||Wickets||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|57||853||40||144.60||0/21, 7 & 1/23, 3 & 1/4, 28 & 1/17, 58 & 1/27|
- Harry Brook, impressed everyone with his stroke play in the last match. He is expected to be the top scorer for this match.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|7||219||43.80||164.66||81, 31, 42, 19, 8|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips