In Search of Gold, We Lost Diamond trends: The social media has connected friends, family and gives the platform to the star for interaction with their audience. The actor, Shahrukh Khan is involved in an ask SRK session once in a while. He receives thousands of replies for his sessions. Its advancement has surely changed the way how people can interact in different ways.
Today we will talk about the memes which have become a proper business model in social media. The three things which hold the country, India together is Cinema, Politics, and Cricket. The love for these areas can not be stopped as more growth is poised to come in the upcoming years.
The game of Cricket has been the center of attraction for the Indian people. If something goes viral on the internet, it will be sure that it was posted on Twitter. The majority of the meme market depends on the tweets made by random users or popular personalities. Then, Facebook and Instagram follow the suit.
Today, we will show you the quirky tweets made for the “In Search of Gold, We Lost Diamond” meme which has been quite popular on the Twitter platform lately.
1. This tweet compares Ashwin and Chahal in the limited-overs format.
2. This tweet relates to Mumbai Indians choosing De Kock over Jos Buttler
3) The past IPL hosts were too cool, the people who have been following IPL from its inception will agree to this!
4) This tweet related to KL Rahul’s performance in the IPL
5. This tweet is for the Indian captain Virat Kohli who sacrificed his no.3 position for Suryakumar Yadav in the T20I series against England.