IND Playing 11 for India vs Sri Lanka, Asia Cup 2022; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Sep 5, 2022 9:03 am IST
India playing 11: India would be extremely disappointed with their team selection to start with against Pakistan in their first super 4 game. India lost Ravindra Jadeja to injury but they decided to play Deepak Hooda as a finisher which was a pathetic move to say the least. They neither trusted Hardik Pandya as a four overs bowler before the match nor trusted Deepak Hooda as a sixth bowling option in the match.
India playing 11 team news
- Axar Patel is expected to replace Deepak Hooda in the XI.
- Dinesh Karthik might replace Rishabh Pant and slot in as the finisher whom India missed in the game against Pakistan
- If Avesh Khan has recovered from fever, he is likely to play ahead of either of the wrist spinners in the XI.
IND Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma
- KL Rahul
- Virat Kohli
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Hardik Pandya
- Axar Patel/Deepak Hooda
- Dinesh Karthik /Rishabh Pant
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Avesh Khan/Ravi Bishnoi
- Arshdeep Singh
- Yuzvendra Chahal
Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant, Deepak Hooda, Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, R Ashwin, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravi Bishnoi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Arshdeep Singh, Avesh Khan. Standby: Shreyas Iyer, Axar Patel, Deepak Chahar.
India vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from India
- Virat Kohli has finally hit form and this is a welcome news for the Indian top order which was a concern for them not long ago.
|T20Is vs SL||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores|
|7||339||84||140||60, 59, 35, 11, 1, 52|
- KL Rahul has fantastic records against Sri Lanka in T20Is. He was seen in fine touch against Pakistan in the previous game.
|T20Is vs SL||Runs||Average||Strike rate||50s||Last 5 scores|
|8||295||42||141||5||28, 36, 0, 65, 15|
- Suryakumar Yadav is the highest ranked T20I batsman for India. He is a good option for captain in grand leagues.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|26||771||38||176||13, 68*, 18, 24, 76|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips