NZ Playing 11 for Australia vs New Zealand, 1st ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Sep 5, 2022 8:12 am IST
New Zealand playing 11: New Zealand don’t have a great record against Australia in Australia. NZ are excellent on the road in the recent past. Their tour to UK and Caribbean have been a huge success. Although this is a completely different ball game in Australia as the quality of the opposition increases exponentially. This would be a great test test for the Kane Williamson led Kiwis. Also, Kane Williamson would be hoping to play all the 3 games without injuring himself.
New Zealand playing 11 team news
- If the wicket sports a greenish look, there is a chance that NZ might play Matt Henry ahead of Michael Bracewell in the XI.
- Daryl Mitchell and James Neesham will fight for a spot in the playing 11.
- Finn Allen is set to open with Martin Guptill with Kane Williamson, Devon Conway and Tom Latham manning the middle order.
NZ Playing 11
- Martin Guptill
- Finn Allen
- Kane Williamson
- Devon Conway
- Tom Latham
- Daryl Mitchell
- Mitchell Santner
- Michael Bracewell
- Tim Southee
- Lockie Ferguson
- Trent Boult
New Zealand squad
Kane Williamson (c), Finn Allen, Trent Boult, Michael Bracewell, Devon Conway, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Matt Henry, Tom Latham (wk), Daryl Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Ben Sears, Tim Southee
Australia vs New Zealand Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from New Zealand
- Martin Guptill has a healthy record against Australia in ODIs. He likes playing in Australian conditions as well where he has a double century to his name.
|ODIs in AUS||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|10||384||42||85||57, 3, 24, 47,115|
- Trent Boult is the leader of the attack and has terrific records against Australia in ODIs.
|ODIs vs AUS||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 5 performances|
|12||29||19||5||3/53, 3/18, 2/49, 0/37, 1/49|
- Kane Williamson is another option who can be relied upon in small leagues. He is not in the greatest of forms but he is a class act and can turn the tables at any moment.
|ODIs vs AUS||Runs||Average||Strike rate|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips