India playing 11: India will be happy with the way they won the 3rd game of the series. They took a gamble by playing Deepak Hooda ahead of Ravindra Jadeja but it didn’t turn out to be a gamble simply because of the form Hardik Pandya has been in with the ball. In a recent interview, Hardik Pandya said that he can bowl 3 or 4 overs in every game and that should give enough confidence to the team management to trust him as a four overs bowler although he is not.
India playing 11 team news
- Shreyas Iyer has run out of chances and India might finally give Sanju Samson a longer run at #3.
- Avesh Khan had 2 back to back awful games and India might go for Harshal Patel if he is fit to play the game.
- Ravichandran Ashwin is set to lead the spin attack and also will be the only primary spinner in the team.
- Rohit Sharma suffered a back spasm in the 3rd game but he should be fine for the 4th game as there were 3 days of gap between both the games.
IND Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Shreyas Iyer/Sanju Samson
- Rishabh Pant
- Hardik Pandya
- Dinesh Karthik
- Deepak Hooda
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Avesh Khan/Harshal Patel
- Arshdeep Singh
Highest score in ODI
Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan, Sanju Samson, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Shreyas Iyer, Dinesh Karthik, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, R Ashwin, Ravi Bishnoi, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Avesh Khan, Harshal Patel, Arshdeep Singh..
India squad for Asia Cup 2022
India vs West Indies Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from India
- Suryakumar Yadav is now the #2 ranked batsman in the world. Another 2 good knocks in this series might even help him to dethrone Babar Azam as the #1 batsman in T20Is.
|T20I matches ||Runs ||Average ||Strike rate ||Last 5 performances |
|22 ||648 ||38 ||175 ||76,11, 24, 117. 15 |
- Rohit Sharma is an excellent fantasy pick. He has solid numbers against West Indies in T20Is.
|T20Is vs WI ||Runs ||Average ||Strike rate ||Last 5 performances |
|21 ||660 ||38 ||140 ||11, 0, 64, 7, 19 |
- Arshdeep Singh just picked a solitary wicket in the last game but he was bowling at death when the batsmen were trying to take him down. He can get cheap wickets.
|T20I matches ||Wickets ||Average ||Economy rate |
|4 ||6 ||16 ||6.5 |
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips
The Hundred squads