IRE Playing 11: Ireland have announced their 14-man squad for the homes T20I series against India. Both the games are scheduled on June 26 & 28 at Malahide which will kickstart a long and exciting summer for Ireland that will also see them colliding against the likes of New Zealand, South Africa and Afghanistan at home. What will be the probable eleven for the first T20I, let’s take a look.
Ireland Playing 11 Team News
- Kevin O’Brien has retired from International cricket which means he Paul Stirling will open the innings with the uncapped Stephen Doheny.
- Andrew Balbirnie, Gareth Delany, and Curtis Campher will be forming the middle order.
- Barry McCarthy and Andrew Balbirnie will be key with both bat and ball.
- Harry Tector, Craig Young, George Dockrell and Lorcan Tucker will be the key figures in the bowling department for Ireland.
IRE Playing 11
- Paul Stirling
- Stephen Doheny/Josh Little
- Andrew Balbirnie
- Gareth Delany
- Curtis Campher
- Andrew McBrine
- George Dockrell
- Barry McCarthy
- Harry Tector
- Lorcan Tucker
- Craig Young
Fastest bowler in the world
Andrew Balbirnie (C), Mark Adair, Stephen Doheny, Curtis Campher, Gareth Delany, Lorcan Tucker, George Dockrell, Josh Little, Andrew McBrine, Barry McCarthy, Conor Olphert, Paul Stirling, Harry Tector, Craig Young.
Fastest century in Cricket
India vs Ireland Dream11 Prediction for Captain & Vice Captain
- Paul Stirling will be the backbone of Ireland’s batting unit right at the top of the batting order. He will be responsible to give Ireland a brisk start.
|T20I Matches ||Runs ||Average ||Strike rate |
|102 ||2776 ||33 ||142.67 |
- Skipper Andrew Balbirnie will come handy with both bat and ball. He will batting most probably at no 3 and will bowl some off-spinners as well in the middle overs. He will be a top pick in fantasy teams as well.
|T20I Matches ||Runs ||Best ||Strike Rate |
|67 ||1429 ||83 ||126.68 |
Follow us on Google news
Best captain in the world