MUL vs LAH: Possible Multan Sultans Playing 11 for Qualifier of Pakistan Super League T20, Player Stats for Today’s Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Feb 22, 2022 4:43 pm IST
Multan Sultans Playing11: With the league round done and dusted, Pakistan Super League 2022 now enters into the business end with Multan Sultans locking horns with Lahore Qalandars in the Qualifier clash at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore on Wednesday evening. The defending champions Multan Sultans have been formidable in the ongoing season. They have dominated the league stage, finishing atop the points table with 9 wins and one defeat in 10 outings, and will be aiming to book a spot in the final.
The Sultans have two in-form batters in Mohd Rizwan and Shan Masood. The duo is sitting at the second and third spot in the leading run scorer’s chart in the season. Coming to the bowling department, they have Imran Tahir and Khushdil Shah in their ranks who have picked 16 and 15 wickets respectively and are amongst the top three most wicket-takers so far in the tournament.
Both teams have managed one win each in the two meetings this season and an exciting battle is expected to take place when the two sides square off again in a crucial fixture. Coming to head to head meetings, both teams have met on 11 occasions with Multan Sultans having an upper hand, winning six of them.
Related: Best opener in the world
- The Sultans are expected to feature the same
- Mohammad Rizwan will lead the side and also don the wicketkeeping gloves
- Tim David, R Rossouw, and Khushdil Shah will bat in the middle order
- S Dahani, D Willey, I Tahir will handle the bowling attack
MUL Playing 11 (likely)
Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk)
Multan Sultans Squad
Mohammad Rizwan (capt), Tim David, Rilee Rossouw, Johnson Charles, Imran Tahir, Sohaib Maqsood, Shan Masood, Khushdil Shah, Shahnawaz Dahani, Rumman Raees, Asif Afridi, Anwar Ali, Dominic Drakes, Imran Khan Snr, Abbas Afridi, Amir Azmat, Blessing Muzarabani, Ihsanullah, David Willey, Rizwan Hussain
Related: 1 to 100 jersey number in cricket
Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars Dream11 Captain, vice captain picks from MUL
- Shan Masood is a must-have fantasy pick in our team. He is the consistent contributor with the bat for Sultans and the second top run-scorer for the side. In 10 innings, he has slammed four fifties and has scored 457 runs at an average of 45.70
|Tournament||Matches||Runs scored||Strike Rate|
- Mohammad Rizwan is the top run-scorer for Multan Sultans. In ten games, he has scored 479 runs at an average of 68.42, including six fifties. He is a must-have fantasy pick from Multan Sultans.
Download Indiafantasy App for Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.