NZ Playing 11 for West Indies vs New Zealand , 3rd T20I; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Aug 13, 2022 11:09 am IST
New Zealand playing 11: Now that the Kiwis have pocketed the series after an easy win over the visitors in the 2nd T20I, they will be wanting to test their bench strength with one eye on the fast approaching WT20 in Australia later this year. NZ are the runners-up of WT20. NZ will be very happy with the kind of form their players are in, and their skipper Kane Williamson hasn’t injured himself even after playing 2 games which is a positive thing for them.
New Zealand playing 11 team news
- Finn Allen might play ahead of Martin Guptill as the veteran might be rested ahead of the ODI series.
- Matt Henry is most likely to play the 3rd game ahead of either of Trent Boult or Tim Southee.
NZ Playing 11
- Devon Conway
- Martin Guptill/Finn Allen
- Kane Williamson
- Jimmy Neesham
- Glenn Phillips
- Daryl Mitchell
- Mitchell Santner
- Michael Bracewell
- Tim Southee/Matt Henry
- Ish Sodhi
- Trent Boult
New Zealand squad
Kane Williamson (capt), Finn Allen, Trent Boult, Michael Bracewell, Devon Conway, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Matt Henry, Tom Latham, Daryl Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee
West Indies vs New Zealand Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from New Zealand
- The southpaw Devon Conway is continuing his excellent form against West Indies. He is a fantastic option from NZ in fantasy leagues.
|T20I innings vs WI||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 4 scores in T20Is vs WI|
|4||1o1||63||148||43, 43, 65, 41|
- Glenn Phillips has mind blowing records against WI in T20Is. He likes to demolish them for fun.
|T20Is vs WI||Runs||Average||Strike rate|
- Mitchell Santner once again was amongst the wickets in the 2nd game. He is one of the better options for vice captain in grand leagues.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips