ZIM Playing 11 for Zimbabwe vs India ,3rd ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Aug 21, 2022 11:55 am IST
Zimbabwe playing 11: Zimbabwe need to get their act together with the bat as they are not able to occupy the wicket and stitch a partnership against the quality Indian attack. Their top order has been terrible and even two of their experienced veterans haven’t been able to score big runs although Sean Williams tried his best with the bat in the 2nd game.
Zimbabwe playing 11 team news
- Tony Munyonga might replace Tanaka Chivanga in the playing 11.
- Richard Ngarava might replace Victory Nyauchi as Richard Ngarava brings in the left arm angle.
- The batting line-up is expected to remain the same for this game as well.
ZIM Playing 11
- Takudzwanashe Kaitano
- Innocent Kaia
- Wesley Madhevere
- Sean Williams
- Sikandar Raza
- Regis Chakabva
- Ryan Burl
- Tony Munyonga
- Luke Jongwe
- Brad Evans
- Victor Nyauchi/Richard Ngarava
Regis Chakabva, Tanaka Chivanga, Bradley Evans, Luke Jongwe, Ryan Burl, Innocent Kaia, Kaitano Takudzwanashe, Clive Madande, Wesley Madhevere, Tadiwanashe Marumani, John Masara, Tony Munyonga, Richard Ngarava, Victor Nyauchi, Sikandar Raza, Milton Shumba, Donald Tiripano
Zimbabwe vs India Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from Zimbabwe
- Sikandar Raza came into this series with a brilliant run of form but has been disappointing in this series so far.
|ODIs||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores|
|119||3511||36||84||16, 12, 0, 117*, 135*|
- Innocent Kaia’s good start to his ODI career has been into dumps so far in the series. He is a bright potential and should be a decent pick from ZIM.
- Sean Williams looked at ease in his stay at the crease in the 2nd game. He is a good option and only reliable option from ZIM in fantasy picks.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips
Who is the captain cool of cricket?