AUS Playing 11 for Australia vs England 3rd ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Nov 19, 2022 11:39 am IST
Australia playing 11: Australia have always been a very good ODI side but they have regressed in the last few years to say the least. They have some excellent ODI batsmen and bowlers in their ranks. They would be setting their eyes on the marquee event in 50 over world cup which is set to take place in India later next year. They have started playing 2 spinners in their team with an eye on the world cup which is quite visible. They will only get stronger when Glenn Maxwell returns to the side who is one of the best off spinners going around in white ball cricket.
Australia playing 11 team news
- Australia could rest Mitchell Starc and play their skipper Pat Cummins in this game who was rested in the 2nd match.
- The rest of the lineup is expected to remain the same for Australia.
AUS Playing 11
1. David Warner
2. Travis Head
3. Steve Smith
4. Marcus Labuschagne
5. Alex Carey
6. Cameron Green
7. Marcus Stoinis
8. Pat Cummins/Mitchell Starc
9. Ashton Agar
10. Josh Hazlewood
11. Adam Zampa
Pat Cummins (capt), Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitchell Marsh, Steven Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, David Warner, Adam Zampa
Australia vs England Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from Australia
- David Warner’s dismissals tells you that he is pretty unlucky. He is looking in great touch and gets out to a harmless delivery which he would smash it 9 out of 10 times.
|ODIs in AUS||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score in AUS|
- Adam Zampa is one of the top 3 leg spinners in ODI cricket. He bowled beautifully in the first match.
|ODIs vs ENG||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Best bowling figures in ODIs|
- Steve Smith is one of the backbones of Australian batting line-up in ODIs. He has healthy records at #3 position in ODIs.
|ODIs at #3||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score|