AUS vs ENG Dream 11 Prediction, 2nd ODI AUS Playing 11, ENG Playing 11 Australia vs England Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Nov 19, 2022 9:53 am IST
AUS vs ENG Dream11 Prediction : Australia were on a roll in the last game against England. They dominated their rivals and never gave them a chance in the match. The only thing which would have troubled the Aussies was a classy innings of 134 by Dawid Malan. However, that was not enough for England and they are on the verge of a series defeat if they fail to win against Australia at the Sydney Cricket Ground on Saturday (19 November). To be fair to England, the feeling of the world cup win wouldn’t have even sunk in and they stand in the middle of a bilateral series. The Aussies were clinical in their display and made sure to take the game away from the visitors.
AUS vs ENG Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
2nd ODI, Australia vs England
Australia vs England ODI
19 November 2022 @ 8:50 AM IST
Where to Watch Australia vs England Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch Australia vs England 2nd ODI Live on Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
Australia vs England Pitch Report
The Sydney Cricket Ground played fairly slow during the world cup encounters. The pitch is expected to play on similar lines with some grip for the spinners. The batters can expect to get value for their shots. The conditions are expected to be cloudy with little or no chance of rainfall. The clouds can assist the pacers and provide some help.
Team Form Guide:
AUS (recent last): W W L W W
ENG (recent last): W L L W L
AUS Playing 11
1. David Warner
2. Travis Head
3. Marnus Labuschagne
4. Steve Smith
5. Alex Carey (wk)
6. Marcus Stoinis
7. Mitchell Marsh
8. Ashton Agar
9. Mitchell Starc
10. Adam Zampa
11. Josh Hazlewood(C)
- Australia have made a couple of changes to the eleven for the fixture.
- .Josh Hazlewood will lead the Aussie side as Pat Cummins has opted to take rest.
- Mitchell Marsh will replace Cameron Green in the eleven.
Steve Smith Stats in ODI
The veteran right handed batter is a modern day legend and his skills with the bat are much appreciated in this format of the game.
|137||4802||44.88||28/12||61, 1, 1, 47, 80*|
Marcus Stoinis Stats in ODI
The all rounder is a key for the Aussies with both bat and ball. His slower one and cutters would be the key on a sluggish Sydney wicket.
ENG Playing 11
- Jos Butler mentioned during the pre match press conference that there will be changes in the playing 11.
- Moeen Ali replaces Jos Butler and will lead the English side.
- Sam Billings will don the wicket keeping gloves.
- Olly Stone makes way for Adil Rashid.
- Chris Woakes is set to replace Chris Jordan in the eleven.
- Sam Curran will replace Luke Wood in the playing 11.
Jason Roy Stats in ODI
The explosive English opener made a comeback into the English side after being dropped from the T20 world cup squad. He would like to make the most of the opportunity against a top Aussie side.
|109||3960||40.00||21/10||23, 41, 43, 14, 6|
Dawid Malan Stats in ODI
The stylish left handed batter has been really impactful in his short career so far. His score of 134 in the 1st ODI showed why is he badly needed in that England batting lineup.
|10||453||64.71||2/2||0, 125, 36, 0, 134|
Who will win Australia vs England Today match?
- Australia have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 ODI matches so far this season.
- England have witnessed a total of 2 victories and 3 ODI defeats in the recent while.
- During the previous ODI encounter between these two teams, Australia defeated England by 6 wickets.
According to the Australia vs England today match prediction, Australia are the favourites to win this match.
AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Jos Buttler, Alex Carey
BATTERS: David Warner, Steve Smith, Jason Roy, Dawid Malan
ALL-ROUNDERS: Marcus Stoinis, Moeen Ali
BOWLERS: Adam Zampa, Pat Cummins, Adil Rashid
Who should be the captain of your AUS vs ENG Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Jos Butler, Steve Smith.
For Grand League: David Warner, Dawid Malan.