AUS vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips Australia vs England 3rd T20I Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 13, 2022 12:11 pm IST
AUS vs ENG Dream11 Prediction: England clinched the 3-match T20I series against Australia after winning the first two matches. The second T20I, much like the first went down till the last over. Now with the home T20 World Cup around the corner, Australia will be looking to regroup and get some winning momentum under their belt. Let’s see what combination they will come up with and what are the top fantasy picks from both sides for this encounter.
AUS vs ENG Dream11 Prediction for today match
Fixture Name: 3rd T20I, Australia vs England
Competition: Australia vs England T20I
Date: 14th October 2022
Time: 1:40 PM IST
Ground: Manuka Oval, Canberra
Watch Australia vs England T20I Live Score
Watch AUS vs ENG Live on Sony Ten 1/HD, and Sony Six/HD. Online streaming will be available on the Sony Liv app.
Last result at the venue
ENG [178/7] defeated AUS [170/6] by 8 runs.
Australia Vs England Pitch Report
The Manuka Oval is a balanced pitch suiting both batters and pacers equally. The average first innings total at this venue is148. It is better to bowl first on this wicket as chasing has proved to be successful over the years at this venue.
Australia: L L W W L L
England: W W W W L
AUS Playing 11
- With the T20 world cup preparation in mind, the Aussies are expected to play the same eleven from the 2nd T20I, even though they lost the series.
- Finch who returned back to the opening slot will continue to partner with David Warner. Cameron Green will miss out on the playing XI.
1. David Warner
2. Aaron Finch
3. Mitchell Marsh
4. Glenn Maxwell
5. Marcus Stoinis
6. Tim David
7. Matthew Wade
8. Pat Cummins
9. Mitchell Starc
10. Adam Zampa
11. Josh Hazlewood
Tim David Stats in T20I
- The hard-hitting batter, Tim David showed great promise in the series against West Indies.
- He almost took the Aussies over the line in the last match by scoring a 23-ball 40.
David Warner Stats in T20I
- The Southpaw is a beast in home conditions.
- He has been in great form lately and is expected to continue with that as the world cup is approaching.
|Matches||Runs||Strike Rate||Average||Recent Form
|94||2846||142.59||34.29||4, 75, 14, 39, 21, 70|
ENG Playing 11
1. Alex Hales
2. Jos Buttler (C)
3. Dawid Malan
4. Ben Stokes
5. Harry Brook/ Phil Salt
6. Moeen Ali
7. David Willey
8. Reece Topley
9. Adil Rashid
10. Chris Jordan
11. Mark Wood
- England has already clinched the series and hence they are not expected to field their best XI.
- They may give opportunities to the non-first-choice players from their world cup squad.
- Star bowlers like Chris Woakes, Sam Curran, etc may be rested.
Mark Wood Stats in T20I
- Star pacer Mark Wood returned to the ENG playing 11 in the last Pakistan series.
- He also picked up some crucial wickets in that series and rattled Pakistani batters with pure pace.
- He was on fire in the first match that he played in this series.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy||Last 5 performances|
|22||35||22.24||8.54||33/34, /20, 3/24, 0/34, 0/47, 2/18|
Moeen Ali Stats in T20I
- Moeen Ali is the most suitable captaincy pick in Australia vs England fantasy leagues.
- He gives you four overs and is expected to bat at the top of the batting order owing to his recent exploits.
|T20Is||Runs||Wickets||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|58||904||40||144.60||10 & 1/11, 51, 29, 0/21, 7 & 1/23, 3 & 1/4|
Who will win Australia vs England today match?
- Both teams have a very strong and settled eleven and are in great form.
- England has already clinched the series. But since they are expected to rest their main players for this match, Australia starts as favourites.
- Both these sides have faced off against each other thrice in the last two years, with England winning all three.
According to Australia vs England today match prediction, Australia are the favourites to win this match.
AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Matthew Wade, Jos Buttler
BATTERS: David Warner, Alex Hales, Dawid Malan
ALL-ROUNDERS: Moeen Ali, Marcus Stoinis, David Willey
BOWLERS: Mark Wood, Chris Jordan, Pat Cummins
AUS vs ENG Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali
For Grand League: Marcus Stoinis, David Warner
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips