BAN vs ZIM Dream11 Match Prediction | T20 Tri-Series 2019 | Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Sep 13, 2019 12:04 pm IST
BAN vs ZIM Dream11 Match Prediction | T20I Tri-series | Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe Match Preview
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka, 13th September at 06:00 PM IST
Bangladesh will be hosting Afghanistan and Zimbabwe for a T20 Tri-series which kick-starts from 13th September at the Shere Bangla Stadium in Dhaka. The first match of the series will be played between Bangladesh and Zimbabwe.
Bangladesh’s last international assignment came against Afghanistan recently when they lost the only Test of the series by 224 runs. Now, with a change in the format, they would be looking for a change in fortune for sure.
As far as Zimbabwe are concerned, they are coming out of a suspension which was imposed on them in July and this will be their first assignment after the halt. However, they are full-on confidence after registering a victory in the practice game against Bangladesh Cricket Board XI by 7 wickets courtesy a valiant batting effort from Brendan Taylor and Maruma who got scores of unbeaten 57 and 46 respectively.
This win will definitely give them confidence going forward in this series and perform well.
Batting first won- 19
Batting second won- 20
Avg score 1st innings- 151
Highest score- Bangladesh 211/4
Lowest score- Afghanistan 72/10
Head to Head (Last 5 matches)
Bangladesh won- 02
Zimbabwe won- 03
No result- 00
BAN vs ZIM Team News
- Bangladesh have made six changes to their squad for the tri-series.
- Mehidy Hasan, Rubel Hossain and Mohammad Mithun have been left out of the squad.
- Tamim Iqbal is still on a break from the game and won’t feature in this series.
- Yeasin Arafat, Taijul Islam have received their maiden T20I call-ups, while Mahedi Hasan, Afif Hossain, Sabbir Rahman, Mosaddek Hossain, and Sabbir Rehman were brought back into the squad.
- With Tamim Iqbal not in the mix, Litton Das and Soumya Sarkar will open the innings for Bangladesh.
- Mustafizur Rahman and Mohammad Saifuddin will be the strike bowlers for the home side, whereas, Taijul Islam and Shakib-al-Hasan will manage the spin work-load.
- Zimbabwe have named a 15-man squad for this series.
- They have left out Sikandar Raza from their squad over disciplinary issues.
- The management has included two uncapped players in spinner Ainsley Ndlovu and all-rounder Tony Munyonga.
- Skipper Hamilton Masakadza and Brendan Taylor will be opening the innings for Zimbabwe as they did in the practice game.
- Timycen Maruma who scored unbeaten 46 in the practice game is the perfect replacement for Sikandar Raza in the eleven.
BAN vs ZIM Squads
Shakib Al Hasan (c), Liton Das, Sabbir Rahman, Mahedi Hasan, Soumya Sarkar, Mosaddek Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Yeasin Arafat, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Taijul Islam, Afif Hossain.
Hamilton Masakadza (c), Timycen Maruma, Regis Chakabva, Richmond Mutumbami, Sean Williams, Tendai Chatara, Brendan Taylor, Neville Madziva, Christopher Mpofu, Ainsley Ndlovu, Tinotenda Mutombodzi, Craig Ervine, Ryan Burl, Tony Munyonga, Kyle Jarvis.
BAN vs ZIM Playing11 (Expected)
Bangladesh Playing 11-
Mushfiqur Rahim, Liton Das, Mahmudullah, Soumya Sarkar, Afif Hossain, Shakib-al-Hasan, Mosaddek Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Mohd Saifuddin, Taijul Islam.
Zimbabwe Playing 11-
Brendan Taylor, Hamilton Masakadza, Craig Ervine, Sean Williams, Timycen Maruma, Ryan Burl, Neville Madziva, R Mutumbami, Kyle Jarvis, A Ndlovu, Tendai Chatara
BAN vs ZIM Dream11 Fantasy Team
Fantasy picks from Bangladesh-
Skipper Shakib Al Hasan has a vast experience of 72 T20Is wherein he has scalped 88 wickets and scored 1471 runs at a strike rate of 123.
Liton Das from 18 T20I innings has scored 391 runs with a healthy strike rate of 140.14.
Considered as the backbone of Bangladesh batting line-up, Mushfiqur Rahim has scored 1138 runs from 69 innings with his highest score being 72*.
From 30 T20I matches, Mustafizur Rahman has scalped 48 wickets with best figures of 5 for 22.
Fantasy picks from Zimbabwe-
Skipper Hamilton Masakadza has amassed 1529 runs from 62 T20Is at an average of 25.48. However, in his last 4 innings, he has only managed 13 runs.
Brendan Taylor who scored an unbeaten 57 in the practice game has amassed 766 runs from 34 T20I innings. In his last three innings, he has scored 93 runs.
Timycen Maruma scored an unbeaten 46 in the practice game from 28 deliveries. From 10 T20Is, he has managed 86 runs.
From 18 T20I matches, Kyle Jarvis has scalped 22 wickets with his best figures being 3 for 15.
Tendai Chatara has 18 T20I scalps to his name from 16 matches.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Disclaimer: Management can take late decisions depending on the match situation. The fantasy teams which we have provided here of BAN vs ZIM Dream11 is best of our interest and depending on the credit scores of the players.