TKR vs JAM Dream11 Match Prediction | Caribbean Premier League 2019, Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Sep 13, 2019 5:06 pm IST
TKR vs JAM Dream11 Match Prediction | Caribbean Premier League 2019 | Trinbago Knight Riders vs Jamaica Tallawahs Match Preview
Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica, 13th September at 05:30 AM IST
The defending and three-time champions Trinbago Knight Riders will be squaring off against the Jamaica Tallawahs in match no 10 of Caribbean Premier League 2019 which will be played at the Sabina Park in Kingston.
The Tallawahs are due to play St Lucia Zouks which will be their third match of the competition. On the other hand, Trinbago Knight Riders who have already made a hat-trick of wins will now be looking for their fourth straight win.
They defeated St Kitts and Nevis Patriots in the tournament opener by 11 runs, followed by wins over Jamaica Tallawahs and St Lucia Zouks by 22 runs and 7 wickets respectively.
Meanwhile, Jamaica Tallawahs have lost their first two games to Trinbago Knight Riders by 22 runs and to St Kitts and Nevis Patriots by 4 wickets. The match against St Kitts and Nevis Patriots saw the batsmen from either side just bamboozling their way which saw a total of 490+ runs scored in a day.
Head to Head (Last 5 matches)
Jamaica Tallawahs won- 02
Trinbago Knight Riders won- 03
Pitch stats in T20 domestic
Batting first won: 11
Batting second won: 10
Highest Total: Trinbago Knight Riders- 208/6
Lowest Total: St Kitts and Nevis Patriots- 75/10
TKR vs JAM Team News
Trinbago Knight Riders Team News
- After three straight wins to their name, Trinbago Knight Riders are likely to come unchanged in this fixture.
- However, Lendl Simmons who was picked for the first three games as a replacement for Colin Munro will now leave the squad.
- Colin Munro will fit-in directly in the eleven replacing Lendl Simmons.
- No other change in the eleven is expected.
Jamaica Tallawahs Team News
- The Tallawahs have now lost three matches in a row.
- Ramaal Lewis was induced in the eleven in the last game against St Lucia Zouks in place of Christopher Lamont. He did not have a great show as he gave away 22 runs from 2 overs and got only a single wicket.
- The team management won’t rush to replace him after just a single game.
- All-rounder Andre Russell was stretchered from the ground after being hit on the helmet in the last game. His scans suggested that he was clear of serious injury but still remains doubtful to start in this game.
- Imran Khan could replace him in the eleven.
- Afghan spinner Zahir Khan has returned from national duties and is available in this game.
- From just 2.4 overs Jerome Taylor gave away 44 runs. He is definitely under scrutiny to lose his place to S Jacobs.
TKR vs JAM Squads
Kieron Pollard (c), Darren Bravo, Lendl Simmons, Sunil Narine, Anderson Phillip, Tion Webster, Mohammad Hasnain, Mark Deyal, Ali Khan, Javon Searles, Denesh Ramdin (wk), James Neesham, Seekkuge Prasanna, Amir Jangoo, Khary Pierre, Akeal Hosein.
Chris Gayle (c), Chadwick Walton, Rovman Powell, Zahir Khan, Glenn Phillips, George Worker, Jerome Taylor, Steven Jacobs, Imran Khan, Oshane Thomas, Andre Russell, Shamar Springer, Christopher Lamont, Zahir Khan, Xavier Marshall, Javelle Glen, Derval Green.
TKR vs JAM Playing11 (Expected)
Trinbago Knight Riders Playing 11-
Denesh Ramdin, Colin Munro, Kieron Pollard, Sunil Narine, Seekkuge Prasanna, James Neesham, Javon Searles, Ali Khan, Khary Pierre, Tion Webster, Mohammad Hasnain
Jamaica Tallawahs Playing 11-
Chris Gayle, Glenn Phillips, Chadwick Walton, Rovman Powell, George Worker, Andre Russell/Imran Khan, Shamar Springer, Derval Green, Jerome Taylor/S Jacobs, Ramaal Lewis, Oshane Thomas (Doubt: Zahir Khan)
TKR vs JAM Dream11 Fantasy Team
Fantasy picks from Trinbago Knight Riders-
From 3 innings, Kieron Pollard has amassed 106 runs at a healthy strike-rate of 145.20.
Wicket-keeper batsman Dinesh Ramdin has 104 runs under his belt averaging 52.
All-rounder James Neesham has scored 39 runs from 2 innings and has scalped 7 wickets from 3 appearances.
Sunil Narine from 3 innings has scored 53 runs and scalped 3 wickets.
Pakistan recruit Mohammad Hasnain has 4 wickets against his name from 3 matches.
Fantasy picks from Jamaica Tallawahs-
With a century already to his name, the ‘Universe Boss’ Chris Gayle has scored 144 runs at a blistering strike-rate of 173.49.
Wicket-keeper batsman Chadwick Walton has 109 runs to his name from 3 innings striking at 137.97.
Another wicket-keeper batsman Glenn Phillips has 72 runs to his name from 3 innings.
Oshane Thomas hasn’t been economical but has scalped 7 wickets from 3 matches.
Shamar Springer has scalped 2 wickets from 3 matches.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Disclaimer: Management can take late decisions depending on the match situation. The fantasy teams which we have provided here of TKR vs JAM Dream11 is best of our interest and depending on the credit scores of the players.