Kirtipur, December 19 at 12:45 PM IST
Bhairahawa Gladiators are up against Chtiwan Tigers in the Eliminator of Everest Premier League on Wednesday. The winner of the contest gets another chance by entering Qualifier 2.
With three wins in the bag, Bhairahawa Gladiators finished third on the points tally. They had a good start to the tournament but had slip-ups in the later stage. They come into this fixture with two defeats on the bounce but would look to give it all in the all-important fixture.
Chtiwan Tigers, on the other hand, could only manage two wins after five round of league games. They cannot get away now and must raise their game if they are to progress further in the competition.
As of now, there is no update on injuries in either side. However, there could be a couple of team changes basis recent performances.
“Join our Telegram Channel to get updates on your mobile IndiaFantasy ”
“Have you followed us on Twitter yet? It’s a great place Click here to check it out.”
BG Playing 11: PS Airee, R Inder Singh, Aarif Sheikh, Kushal Malla, RK Paudel, R ten Doeschate, S Vesawkar, Mohammad Naveed, K Karki, B Karki, A Bohara
Bhairahawa Gladiators squad: Sharad Vesawkar(c), Md Arif Sheikh, Pradeep Airee, Avinash Bohara, Muhammad Naveed, Bhuban Karki, Rohit Kumar Paudel, Ryan ten Doeschate, Ravinder Singh, Dipesh Shrestha, Bhupendra Thapa Chhetri, Kushal Malla, Hari Shankar Sah, Anil Kharel, Krishna Karki and Prakash KC.
CT Playing 11: JA Simpson, B Sharki, P Baskota, S Sunar, P Stirling, DS Airee, G Scott, Shahab Alam, L Bhandari, KS Airee, S Dhakal
Chitwan Tigers squad: Sandeep Sunar, Kamal S Airee, Shahab Alam, Lalit Bhandari, John Simpson, Ishan Pandey, Dilip Nath, Bhim Sharki, Aadil Khan, Aakash Thapa, Sagar Dhakal, Prithu Baskota, P Stirling and Dipendra S Airee.
Team 1 & 2: A stellar effort from Mohammad Naveed
– Mohammad Naveed is one of the key players for Bhairahawa Gladiators but is not seen as a match-winner, although has a potential to deliver with both the bat and ball. And. he might open the innings for the Gladiators
– Let’s take a chance on him and make captain.
Team 3 & 4: Good outing for out-of-sorts openers
– S Sunar of Chitwan Tigers and PS Airee of Bhairahawa Gladiators have not fired so far in the competition.
– You can try your luck on the two openers. Make them the captain of your fantasy team is worth a punt.
Team 5 & 6: Bowlers having an upper hand
– T20 is a predominantly a batsman’s game. But, let’s hope that bowlers have an upper hand here.
– Let’s pack bowlers in your fantasy team, and choose bowlers as captains.