BH-W vs MR-W Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for WBBL 2022 Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Renegades Women for Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 17, 2022 6:17 pm IST
BH-W vs MR-W Dream11 Prediction: The Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL) 2022/23 will feature Brisbane Heat Women and Melbourne Renegades Women in the ninth league-stage game. Heat Women will lock horns with Renegades Women at Mackay. It’s the eighth edition of the tournament, where eight teams will participate and 59 matches will be played in a round-robin format, followed by knockout finals.
Heat, led by Jess Jonassen, are one of the three most successful teams in the tournament; They have won two titles so far. The side has played two games in the tournament until now and have lost one of them.
Renegades, on the other hand, commenced their WBBL 2022 campaign with a win against Adelaide Strikers. The Sophie Molineux-led women will be in action on Tuesday (October 18).
The game will commence at 10:00 AM (IST).
BH -W vs MR-W Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match
Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Renegades Women Match 9, Women’s Big Bash League 2022/23
Fixture: Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Renegades Women
Date and Time: October 18, 10:00 AM IST
Venue: Ray Mitchell Oval, Harrup Park, Mackay
Where to watch BH-W vs MR-W Live?
Watch BH-W vs MR-W -W live, on Sony Sports Network. All the Women’s Big Bash League games will also be telecasted live on the SonyLIV app and website.
Tournament Points Table
|Teams||Matches||Won||Lost||Tied/No Result||Points||Net Run Rate|
Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Renegades Women Pitch Report
It’s a batting pitch at Harrup Park and better suited for the spinners. Deeming the last five games played at the venue, the average first innings score is 151, while the total average score has been around 144. 60% of the teams batting first at the venue have won the games. Also, 60% of the captains preferred to bat first after winning the toss at the venue. Moreover, the weather on matchday is predicted to hover around 28.89° Celcius, with a few clouds.
Last Result at the Venue
Sydney Sixers Women (147/6) beat Melbourne Stars Women (120/9) by 27 runs (October 16, 2022)
Last five matches – (the most recent first)
Brisbane Heat Women: W L L W L
Melbourne Renegades Women: W L L L W
Brisbane Heat Women Playing 11
- Considering their last win against the Stars, the Heat are likely to play the unchanged playing 11.
- The side may open with Ellie Johnston and Georgia Redmayne. Johnston can bowl leg-spin, while Redmayne will keep the wickets.
- Georgia Voll, Laura Harris, Amelia Kerr, and Charli Knott are prone to comprise the Heat’s middle order. Voll and Knott can bowl off-spin, while Kerr is a leg-spin bowling all-rounder.
- Jess Jonassen, the skipper, is a left-arm off-spinner but can bat as well. Mikayla Hinkley may be another batter in the Heat lineup.
- Jess Kerr, Nicola Hancock, and Courtney Grace Sippel could be the pacers in the camp.
Probable Playing 11:
- Georgia Redmayne (WK)
- Ellie Johnston
- Georgia Voll
- Laura Harris
- Amelia Kerr
- Charli Knott
- Jess Jonassen (C)
- Mikayla Hinkley
- Nicola Hancock
- Courtney Grace Sippel
- Jess Kerr
Jess Jonassen’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Jonassen is a left-arm orthodox spinner but can provide vital batting cameos too. She is an experienced leader of the side and is undoubtedly the best bit of her side.
Amelia Kerr’s WBBL 2022 Stats
The White Ferns’ young leggie has done well enough in international cricket. She is ‘the most wanted’ player in the league-cricket circuit because of her tricky bowling and decent batting.
Melbourne Renegades Women Playing 11
- Renegades are likely to open the innings with Hayley Matthews and Sophie Molineux. Molineux is a bowling all-rounder while Matthews too can bowl off-spin.
- The Renegades middle order may comprise Eve Jones, Erica Kershaw, Courtney Webb, and Carly Leeson. Leeson can also bowl at a medium pace.
- Shabnim Ismail may lead the Renegades pace unit, including Sarah Coyte, Rhiann O’Donnell, and Georgia Prestwidge.
Probable Playing 11:
- Sophie Molineux (C)
- Hayley Matthews
- Josephine Dooley (WK)
- Eve Jones
- Erica Kershaw
- Courtney Webb
- Carly Leeson
- Sarah Coyte
- Rhiann O’Donnell
- Georgia Prestwidge
- Shabnim Ismail
Sophie Molineux’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Molineux is a left-arm off-spinner but can furnish vital batting cameos. She is the most experienced player from the Renegades unit and is a reliable all-rounder.
Hayley Matthews’s WBBL 2022 Stats
One more all-rounder from the Renegades camp, Matthews, is an explosive opening batter. She can also bowl off-spin at a reasonable economy.
Who will win Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Renegades Women today Match?
- Deeming the last WBBL edition, BH-W finished third in the points table.
- While MR-W finished the 2021 season as the number two team in the points table.
- Considering the last five games played between the sides, BH-W have won three out of them, while MR-W have won two.
Considering the form, head-to-head record, and morale of both sides, Brisbane Heat Women are the favorites to win as per our Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Renegades Women today match prediction.
BH-W vs MR-W Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Georgia Redmayne
Batters: Georgia Voll, Ellie Johnston, Hayley Matthews, Eve Jones
All-Rounders: Amelia Kerr, Sophie Molineux, Jess Jonassen
Bowlers: Jess Kerr, Shabnim Ismail, Courtney Grace Sippel
BH-W vs MR-W Dream11 Captain and Vice-Captain
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Sophie Molineux (C) and Amelia Kerr (VC)
For Grand League: Jess Jonassen (C) and Hayley Matthews (VC)
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips