CZR vs POR Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – ECC International T10 Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 12, 2022 2:30 pm IST
CZR vs POR Dream11 Prediction: The Match 2 of the ECC International T10 2022 is scheduled to be played between the Czech Republic and Portugal at the Cartama Oval in Cartama, Spain on 12 September, 2022 (Monday). This is just the start of the tournament for both the teams and they will want to grab the winning momentum right from the early stages. The Czech Republic side have some really talented players in their line-up who have done well previously in T10 cricket. It will be important for the Portugal team to pick up their first victory.
CZR vs POR Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 2, Czech Republic vs Portugal
Competition: ECC International T10
Date: 12 September, 2022
Time: 5 PM IST
Ground: Cartama Oval, Cartama, Spain
Watch ECC International t10 Live Score
Watch CZR vs POR Live on FanCode app.
CZR VS POR Pitch Report
As seen in the previous game at the Cartama Oval, there was enough assistance both for the batters and bowlers throughout the match. Both the spinners and fast bowlers have extracted enough from this track in the history of the venue as well, but the conditions are expected to be better for batting.
CZR (recent last): L L L L L
POR (recent last): W L W W L
CZR Playing 11
- There are no major injury problems in the Czech Republic camp.
- Dylan Steyn will be the captain.
- Divyendra Singh will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Divyendra Singh, Dylan Steyn, Kranthi Venkataswamy and Sahil Grover will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The trio of Abul Farhad, Satyajit Sengupta and Naveed Ahmed will form an important part of the bowling attack.
Sahil Grover Stats in T10
Czech Republic’s Sahil Grover has been a crucial player for his side in the shortest format of the game. Sahil Grover has smashed close to 400 T10 runs from a total of 32 matches.
|32||370||123||17, 8, 3, 4, 0|
Ritik Tomar Stats in T10
For Czech Republic, Ritik Tomar has an amazing T10 record both with the bat and ball. Ritik Tomar has notched up close to 600 runs and also taken 18 wickets.
|28||595||18||18, 1/11, 1/29, 5|
POR Playing 11
Related: India’s World Cup 2022 Squad
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Portugal.
- Parth Jounjat will captain the side and also be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Parth Jounjat, Miguel Stoman, Rana Sarwar, Conrad Greenshields and Francoise Stoman to deliver the goods with the bat.
- The likes of Fakhrul Hussain, Junaid Khan, Madhukar Thapa and Mohammad Nipo will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Rana Sarwar Stats in T10
For Portugal, Rana Sarwar has the ability to contribute amazingly well both in the batting as well as bowling departments. Rana Sarwar has composed more than 450 runs and also scalped as many as 18 wickets.
|33||469||18||12 & 1/4, 8, 1, 1, 16|
Francois Stoman Stats in T10
Portugal’s Francois Stoman will be a key player to watch out for in this match against Czech Republic due to his past record. Francois Stoman has smacked close to 400 runs in T10 cricket at a phenomenal strike-rate of more than 160.
|23||391||160.90||28, 0, 17, 6|
Who will win CZR VS POR today match?
- The Czech Republic have witnessed a total of 5 back-to-back losses in the recent while.
- Portugal have managed to win 3 out of their last 5 T10 matches so far.
According to the Czech Republic vs Portugal today match prediction, Portugal are the favourites to win this match.
CZR vs POR Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Divyendra Singh
BATSMEN: Dylan Steyn, Rana Sarwar, Sahil Grover, Sharan Ramakrishnan
ALL-ROUNDERS: Conrad Greenshields, Francois Stoman, Ritik Tomar
BOWLERS: Abul Farhad, Fakhrul Hussain, Madhukar Thapa
CZR VS POR Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Rana Sarwar, Sahil Grover.
For Grand League: Conrad Greenshields, Ritik Tomar.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips