DIN vs KAR Dream11 Match Prediction Tamil Nadu T20, Team News, Playing11
Updated on: Jul 29, 2019 1:09 pm IST
DIN vs KAR Dream11 Team Prediction Tamil Nadu T20, Team News, Playing11 | Dindigul Dragons vs Karaikudi Kaalai Match Preview
Karaikudi Kaalai and Dindigul Dragons will clash it out in the Tamil Nadu Premier League which has already begun on a hot trail, the game which will be the 14th match of the event will be played in Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli
Dindigul Dragons are comfortably sitting at number two in the table right below Chepauk super gillies which are leading the lot with the best run rate in the table. Dindigul Dragons have won all of the 3 matches that they’ve played in the league so far. On the other hand, it hasn’t been such a pleasant outing for Karaikudi Kaalai, winning only a single game in the three matches and losing two. It will be interesting to see this encounter and it seems Karaikudi Kaalai would need to up their game.
29/07 – 07:15 PM IST
14th Match (N), Tamil Nadu Premier League at Tirunelveli, Jul 29, 2019
Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli
Head to head T20-
- KAR wins: 2
- DIN wins: 1
So far in their last 3 outings, Karaikudi Kaalai has looked to dominate the Dindigul Dragons, finishing all their given targets and holding back the opponent in making the winning score. Though a good contest till the end, the Karaikudi Kaalai seems to have the upper hand with the number of wins.
DIN vs KAR team news-
- Both the sides have relatively unchanged squads so far.
- For Dindigul Dragons, R Ashwin will be the key spinner along with M Silambarasan while Jagannathan Kaushik and M Mohammed will take care of the pace department along with R Rohit.
- Ravi Ashwin and R Rohit will reprise their the role of an allrounder.
- N Jagadeesan and Hari Nishanth are expected to open the innings. R Vivek, Ravi Ashwin, NS Chaturved and Sumant Jain will go after them.
- S Mohan Prasath and Maan Bafna will be the main spinners while R Rajkumar and Sunil Sam will guide the pace attack along with Yo Mahesh.
- V Aditya and Srikkanth Anirudha will start the innings. R Srinivasan, Maan Bafna, M Shajahan, Yo Mahesh and R Rajkumar will follow them.
- Maan Bafna, Yo Mahesh and R Rajkumar look to play the role of an allrounder.
DIN Playing 11 (probables):
C Hari Nishanth, N Jagadeesan, R Vivek, NS Chaturved, R Ashwin (c), Sumant Jain, M Mohammed, R Rohit,M Silambarasan, J Kaushik, H Trilok Nag
KAR Playing 11 (probables):
V Aditya, S Anirudha (c), R Kavin, R Srinivasan, MK Bafna, M Shajahan, R Rajkumar, VY Mahesh, S Swaminathan, S Sam, S Mohan Prasath
- Ravichandran Ashwin is 32 years old and he is an All-Rounder as well as a captain, he looks in good form and took 3 wickets in his last game.
- N Jagadeesan is one of the best batsmen of TNPL and stays in good form. He scored 87* and 53 runs in the last two matches and has been brilliant so far.
- M Silambarasan is the best bowler in this team and took 8 wickets in his last 2 matches,
- Skipper S Anirudha will lead the batting unit for his team from the front. He scored 58 runs in the first match but slipped in the next two encounters.
- The 31 years old Sunil Sam is easily the best bowler of this team nad bagged 6 wickets in his previous games. He looks very co
DIN vs KAR Dream11 Team
Wicket-keeper – N Jagadeesan/R Kavin
Batsmen – M Mohammed, Jagannath Kaushik, NS Chaturaved, Srikkanth Anirudha, & Sunil Sam
All-rounder – Ravichandran Ashwin, Rajhamany Srinivasan, Ramalingan Rohit
Bowlers – R Vivek, Maan Bafna, S Mohan Prasath & Sumit Jain
Looking at their previous encounters and current form, although the dragons have lost twice to the Kaalai when they had faced off each other in previous games, at the moment they seem to cruise comfortably in the league and their confidence will certainly play an important role. We are tipping more towards the dragons.