DUR vs GLO Dream11 Prediction English One Day Cup, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Player Stats, Pitch Report 29 July
Updated on: Jul 29, 2021 12:53 pm IST
DUR vs GLO Dream11 Prediction: Durham and Gloucestershire face-off against each other in the Group A fixture of the English One Day Cup 2021. The Gloucestershire team have 0 win in 2 matches, while Durham have 2 wins in 3 league matches.
DUR vs GLO Dream11 Prediction
Fixture name: Group A
Competition: English One Day Cup 2021
Date: Thursday, July 29, 2021
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Team Form Guide:
DUR in Last 3 Matches (recent last): W NR W
GLO in Last 3 Matches (recent last): L L W
Standings: GLO 8 , DUR 1
Ground: North Marine Road Ground, Scaraborough
Brief score of the last result at the venue: Surrey 168/5 won by 5 wickets against Yorkshire 165/10 in English One Day Cup 2021.
The pitch at Scaraborough has been helpful for the bowlers to get purchase off the surface and has an average score of 204.
WATCH English One Day Cup Live:
Watch English One Day Cup Live score and streaming on Youtube.
DUR vs GLO Dream 11 Prediction
DUR Team news
- Durham have been playing well in this domestic season.
- In this cup, they have 2 win in 3 matches, and are at 1st position in the points table.
- Their batting unit has been terrific in both the matches, they have won and Graham Clark has lead from the front.
- The other batters like Borthwick and Bedingham will also be crucial for the team.
- In the bowling unit, Meckeeren and Campbell were the key wicket-takers.
Injury update, unavailability: Stokes and Carse unavilable
Expected team changes: They will play with the same team
DUR Playing 11 (likely)
2. Alex Lees
3. Scott Borthwick (c)
4. Cameron Bancroft (wk)
5. David Bedingham
6. Sean Dickson
7. Liam Trevaskis
8. Luke Doneathy
9. Paul van Meekeren
10. Jack Campbell
11. Chris Rushworth
GLO Team news
- They have lost both their league matches and would look to win this game to gain momentum.
- The team was bundled out in the first league match for 212, and did not perform well in the 2nd as well.
- In the batting unit, Chris Dent and Buuren will look to score runs consistently.
- The onus will be on Josh Shaw and Tom Smith to to contain runs and take wickets.
Injury update, unavailability: Phillips and Hammond unavailable
Expected team changes: They are expected to include Bracey into Playing 11
GLO Playing 11 (likely)
2. George Hankins
3. Tom Lace
4. Graeme van Buuren
5. Jack Taylor (c)
6. George Scott
7. James Bracey (wk)
8. Tom Smith
9. Matt Taylor
10. Daniel Worrall
11. Josh Shaw
G Clark- The top-order batsman of the Durham team with fine experience has helped the team to clinch victories and top the points table.
G Clark in List-A- 871 Runs, Bat. AVG. 26.39
G Buuren- The bowling all-rounder will be one of the best picks for this game due to his capability to contribute in both departments.
G Buuren in List-A- 1969 Runs, Bat. AVG. 41.02 and 54 Wickets, Bowl. AVG.33.58
C Rushworth- The consistent wicket-taker has stopped the flow of runs and has taken wickets in a consistent manner.
C Rushworth in List-A- 116 Wickets, Bowl. AVG. 24.47
DUR vs GLO Dream11 Team Prediction
WK: C Bancroft
BAT: G Clark, D Bedingham, J Taylor, G Buuren, C Dent
AR: L Doneathy
BOWL: C Rushworth, P Meekeren, S Borthwick, T Smith