EN-W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction England Women vs India Women 1st T20I Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 9, 2022 3:17 pm IST
EN-W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction: The Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street is set to host the first T20 international between England women and India women. The three-match series will kick off tonight (September 10) in Durham.
The English ladies will take the field without Heather Knight and Nat Sciver under the leadership of wicketkeeper batter Amy Jones. The side had a poor run in the CWG 2022 and lost the Bronze medal game against New Zealand at home.
On the other hand, The Indian women recently beat the England women in the Commonwealth Games 2022 (CWG 2022) in Birmingham, away from home, and clinched the Silver medal in the same tournament. However, the Harmanpreet Kaur-led Indian side will try not to repeat their last year’s (India Women tour of England 2021) outcome in the country, where the side endured a defeat in both the One Day series and the T20I series by 2-1.
Strong India will be keen to conquer the English challenge in absence of the seniors while Jones and co. will try to rebuild the squad.
EN -W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match
England Women vs India Women 1st T20I
Fixture: England Women vs India Women
Date and Time: September 10, 11:30 PM IST
Venue: Chester-le-Street, Durham
Watch EN-W vs IN-W Live Score
Watch EN-W vs IN-W live, on Sony TEN 1, Sony TEN 2, Sony TEN 4, Sony SIX, in English commentary, and Sony TEN 3 in Hindi commentary The games will also be televised live on DD Sports.
Last Result at the Venue
EN-D vs IN-W (Warm-up Game) – No Result on September 6
IN-W: 149 for 10 (in 19.5 overs)
EN-D: 15 for 1 (in 2 overs)
EN-W vs IN-W Points Table
This is the first game of the series.
EN-W vs IN-W Pitch Report
It’s a bowling pitch at the Riverside Ground and best suited for the pacers. The average total score has been 81, with the average first innings score being around the same. Around 50% of the teams have chosen to bat first after winning the toss at this venue. And, the teams bowling first at the venue, have won 100% of their games. Moreover, the weather is predicted to hover around 14.35° Celcius, with light rain.
Last five matches (most recent first)
England Women: L L W W W
India Women: L W W W L
EN-W Playing 11
- Sciver, the stand-in England skipper has taken a break from cricket and is set to miss an entire India series. Jones will lead the side in her dearth.
- Danni Wyatt is likely to open with Sophia Dunkley. Dunkley is a batting all-rounder and can bowl leg-spin while Wyatt too can off-spin the ball occasionally.
- Alice Capsey is prone to bat at number three followed by Bryony Smith and Amy Jones. Jones will keep the wickets. Capsey and Smith are all-rounders and both can bowl off-break.
- The middle-lower order will include Maia Bouchier, Sophie Ecclestone, and Sarah Glenn. Ecclestone is a left-arm orthodox spinner while Glenn is a right-arm leggie; both can provide vital batting cameos.
- Kate Cross will lead the pace unit of the England camp comprising Freya Davies, and Lauren Bell.
Amy Jones (C & WK)
Danni Wyatt’s T20I Stats
Wyatt is an explosive batter and has scored a fair amount of runs in the recently concluded ‘the Hundred 2022’. She has played the most T20I games (132) than any other batter, in her cricketing career.
124 (64) vs India
Sophie Ecclestone’s T20I Stats
Ecclestone is the world’s number one bowler in T20Is as well as in ODIs. With being the most reliable bowling option in the English lineup, she can also furnish quick batting knocks.
Related: India’s World Cup 2022 Squad
IN-W Playing 11
- India, as always, will open with Smriti Mandhana and Shafali Verma.
- Sabbhineni Meghana may bat at number three while skipper Harmanpreet Kaur at four. Kaur can spin the ball if needed.
- Deepti Sharma and Sneh Rana are the all-rounders in the squad and both are the offies. Radha Yadav may play as the main spinner; she is a left-arm offie.
- Renuka Singh, Meghna Singh, and Pooja Vastrakar are the pacers on the team. Vastrakar can bat following Sharma and Rana in the lineup.
- Richa Ghosh is likely to keep the wickets.
Harmanpreet Kaur (C)
Richa Ghosh (WK)
Smriti Mandhana’s T20I Stats
Mandhana’s new approach with the bat has preserved her consistency. She is in promising form and is scoring runs with a huge strike rate. She has been the highest run-scorer for the Southern Brave team in the Hundred 2022.
Harmanpreet Kaur’s T20I Stats
Kaur has been cherishing her time with the Indian team since becoming the full-time skipper. She played crucial knocks in the CWG 2022 with the bat, including a fifty in the final versus Australia.
Who will win EN-W vs IN-W today Match?
- England have an in-form batting unit and a variety of bowling options in the camp. Despite their poor run so far, they appear to be a stronger unit to fight against at home.
- India meanwhile, undoubtedly bear the potential to win the thrillers, considering their stint, this year.
Kaur and co. have beaten England in the CWG 2022 previously but their consistency will be a thing to watch.
- Besides, the ‘Women in Blue’ have a talented bunch of athletes but will need to strike harder in the key moments.
- Both teams have equal chances of winning tonight’s Chester-le-Street derby.
- But, EN-W are the favorites to win today’s match against IN-W.
EN-W vs IN-W Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Amy Jones
Batters: Smriti Mandhana, Sophia Dunkley, Harmanpreet Kaur
All-Rounders: Alice Capsey, Deepti Sharma, Sneh Rana
Bowlers: Sophie Ecclestone, Kate Cross, Renuka Singh, Lauren Bell
EN-W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction – Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Sophie Ecclestone (C) and Harmanpreet Kaur (VC)
For Mega League Teams: Smriti Mandhana (C) and Alice Capsey (VC)
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips