ENG vs IND Dream 11 Prediction, ENG Playing 11, IND Playing 11 2nd ODI England vs India Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Jul 13, 2022 8:48 am IST
ENG vs IND Dream 11 Prediction: The second ODI game between hosts England and India is scheduled to be played at the iconic Lord’s cricket ground in London on 14 July, 2022 (Thursday). India extended their dominance over England in this white-ball leg of the overseas tour with an impeccable 10-wicket victory in the first ODI match on Tuesday. The Men in Blue have now taken a 1-0 lead in the three-match ODI series. On the other hand, hosts England will surely be looking to stage a strong fightback.
ENG vs IND Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 2nd ODI, England vs India
Competition: England vs India ODI
Date: 14 July, 2022
Time: 5:30 PM IST
Ground: Lord’s, London
Watch ENG vs IND Live Score
Watch England vs India 2nd ODI Live on Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
England vs India Pitch Report
The pitch and the conditions at the Lord’s are expected to offer enough help for the batters and bowlers throughout the entire match. There will be good amount of bounce available on the wicket that will surely help the fast bowlers as Lord’s normally offers a balanced track and things will be favourable for the batters as well. Therefore, picking more of batters and bowlers in your respective dream fantasy teams will be a good option.
Team Form Guide:
ENG (recent last): L W W W
IND (recent last): W W W W L
ENG Playing 11
1. Jason Roy
2. Jonny Bairstow
3. Joe Root
4. Liam Livingstone
5. Ben Stokes
6. Jos Buttler (C & wk)
7. Moeen Ali
8. David Wiley
9. Craig Overton
10. Reece Topley
11. Brydon Carse
- All the players are available and there are no injury issues for England.
- They are unlikely to make a lot of changes to their side from the previous loss.
- Jos Buttler will be the captain and also don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Jos Buttler and Liam Livingstone to take up the responsibility with the bat.
- The likes of David Wiley, Brydon Carse, Moeen Ali and Reece Topley will form an important part of the bowling attack.
Jonny Bairstow Stats in ODI
For England, Jonny Bairstow will want to convert his amazing Test cricket form in this ODI series against India. Jonny Bairstow has smashed as many as 14 fifties and 11 hundreds alongside an ODI average of close to 50.
|90||3505||14/11||47.92||7, 106 & 114*, 162 & 71*, 8 & 136*, 1 & 16, 23|
Joe Root Stats in ODI
For England, Joe Root has been the most consistent batsmen in Test cricket off late but he also has a brilliant record in the 50-overs format of the game. Joe Root has scored more than 6000 runs in ODI cricket at an average of over 50.
|153||6109||51.34||35/16||0, 31 & 142*, 5 & 86*, 176 & 3, 11 & 115|
IND Playing 11
1. Rohit Sharma (C)
2. Shikhar Dhawan
3. Shreyas Iyer/Virat Kohli
4. Rishabh Pant (wk)
5. Suryakumar Yadav
6. Hardik Pandya
7. Ravindra Jadeja
8. Mohammed Shami
9. Jasprit Bumrah
10. Yuzvendra Chahal
11. Prasidh Krishna
Related: Most Sixes in International Cricket
- Virat Kohli is still doubtful for this game due to a groin strain.
- If Kohli is termed fit, he will replace Shreyas Iyer in the playing 11.
- Rohit Sharma will captain the team.
- Rishabh Pant will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya and Suryakumar Yadav will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The trio of Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami and Yuzvendra Chahal will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Shikhar Dhawan Stats in ODI
India’s senior opener Shikhar Dhawan is back at playing his favourite format of the game. Shikhar Dhawan contributed with an important 31 not out during a superb unbeaten century opening partnership with Rohit Sharma during the first ODI against England.
|150||6315||45.54||35/17||31*, 39, 19, 21, 12, 62*|
Jasprit Bumrah Stats in ODI
For India, pace spearhead Jasprit Bumrah have been amongst the wickets in the recent while and has been economical with the ball in white-ball cricket. Bumrah registered his best figures in ODI cricket having picked up an amazing 6-wicket haul to rattle England’s explosive batting line-up for a paltry total of 110 runs.
|71||119||25.42||4.66||6/19, 2/10, 31*, 3/68, 2/74, 3/25, 1/32|
Who will win England vs India today match?
- England have witnessed just a single loss and three back-to-back ODI victories in the recent while.
- India have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 matches in ODI cricket so far.
- In the most recent meeting between these two sides, India registered a comprehensive 10-wicket win over England.
According to the England vs India today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
ENG vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler
BATTERS: Joe Root, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav
ALL-ROUNDERS: Moeen Ali, Hardik Pandya
BOWLERS: Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, David Wiley
Related: Fastest century in Cricket
ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Shikhar Dhawan, Joe Root
For Grand League: Jonny Bairstow, Virat Kohli.
Related: Fastest bowler in the world
Follow us on Google News
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.