HAM vs ESS Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast Player Stats, Pitch Report 16 July
Updated on: Aug 5, 2021 11:19 am IST
HAM vs ESS Dream11 Prediction: Hampshire and Essex will be up against each other in the South group fixture of T20 Blast 2021. The Hampshire team have 3 wins in 11 matches while Essex have won 5 of the same number of matches.
HAM vs ESS Dream11 Prediction
Fixture name: South Group
Competition: English T20 Blast 2021
Date: Friday, July 16, 2021
Time: 6:30 PM IST
Team Form Guide:
HAM in Last 3 Matches (recent last): W W L
ESS in Last 3 Matches (recent last): L W W
Standings: HAM 7, ESS 6
Ground: Rose Bowl, Southampton
Brief score of the last result at the venue: Hampshire 175/6 won by 75 runs against Somerset 100/10 in T20 Blast 2021.
The pitch at Southampton has been very good for batting and can aid the pace bowlers with the new ball. Here, the average score on this venue is 143 and it is expected that it will be good battle between both departments.
WATCH English T20 Blast Live:
Watch English T20 Blast Live score and streaming on Youtube.
HAM vs ESS Dream 11 Prediction
HAM Team news
- Hampshire have been virtually out of the race for the playing the quarter-finals.
- They need to win remaining 3 matches to qualify for the same.
- The last match’s win will surely boost them to win it in the presence of their star players Vince and Dawson.
- In the bowling department, Scot Curie was phenomenal in the last match with 4 wickets.
- The young players like Weatherley and McManus will look to continue their good form.
Injury update, unavailability: None
Expected team changes: They are expected to make include Vince and Dawson in the Playing 11.
Hampshire Squad: James Vince (c), D Arcy Short, Tom Alsop, Joe Weatherley, Liam Dawson, James Fuller, Lewis McManus (wk), C Grandhomme, Mason Crane, Bradley Wheal, Tom Prest, Chris Wood
HAM Playing 11 (likely)
2. D Arcy Short
3. Tom Alsop
4. Joe Weatherley
5. C Grandhomme
6. James Fuller
7. Lewis McManus (wk)
8. Scott Curie
9. Mason Crane
10. Bradley Wheal
11. Liam Dawson
ESS Team news
- They have been impressive with 5 wins in 9 matches and need atleast 2 wins in next 3 matches to qualify for the playoffs.
- In the last league match, their winning momentum was stopped by Sussex team.
- In the bowling unit, Harmer and Cook need to perform better and take wickets consistently.
- The young players to watch out for the team will be Pepper and Lawrence.
Injury update, unavailability: None
Expected team changes: They are expected to include Daniel Lawrence in the Playing 11.
Essex Squad: Adam Wheater (wk), William Buttleman, Daniel Lawrence, Michael-Kyle Pepper, James Neesham, Ryan ten Doeschate, Paul Walter, Simon Harmer (c), Aron Nijjar, Samuel Cook, James Porter, Jack Plom, Tom Westley
ESS Playing 11 (likely)
2. William Buttleman
3. Daniel Lawrence
4. Michael-Kyle Pepper
5. James Neesham
6. Ryan ten Doeschate
7. Paul Walter
8. Simon Harmer (c)
9. Aron Nijjar
10. Samuel Cook
11 James Porter
S Harmer- The all-rounder and captain of the Essex team has been quite terrific in the bowling unit and has the capability to contribute with the bat as well.
S Harmer in T20 Blast 2021- 16 Wickets, Bowl. AVG. 8.06 and 95 Runs, Bat. AVG. 19
J Vince – The top-order batsman is coming into this game after scoring hundred against Pakistan and will certainly be the best pick for this match.
J Vince in T20 Blast 2021- 161 Runs, Bat. AVG. 23
S Cook- The fast bowler has been the finest bowler of the Essex team this year in the County Championship and T20 blast and is a differential pick.
S Cook in T20 Blast 2021- 15 Wickets, Bowl. AVG. 9.33
HAM vs ESS Dream11 Team Prediction
WK: M Pepper, A Wheater, L Mcmanus
BAT: J Vince, J Weatherley, D Lawrence
AR: C Grandhomme, S Harmer
BOWL: M Crane, S Currie, S Cook