HAM vs KET Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – English Domestic One Day Cup Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 30, 2022 11:58 am IST
HAM vs KET Dream11 Prediction: In the 2nd semi-final of the English Domestic One Day Cup 2022, Hampshire will be crossing swords with Kent on 30 August, 2022 (Tuesday) at The Rose Bowl in Southampton. The Hampshire side will surely be feeling very much high on confidence after having registered an impressive 72-run win against Yorkshire during their most recent match of the 50-overs tournament. On the other hand, Kent are also coming off a brilliant 2-wicket victory over Lancashire during their last league game of the season.
HAM vs KET Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Semi Final 2, Hampshire vs Kent
Competition: English Domestic One Day Cup
Date: 30 August, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Ground: The Rose Bowl, Southampton
Watch English Domestic One Day Cup Live Score
Watch HAM vs KET Live on FanCode app.
HAM vs KET Pitch Report
The conditions at the Rose Bowl will be favourable for the batters to a great extent. There will be some help for the pace bowlers and spinners as well due to the bounce available on the track. Thus, the captain winning the toss should choose to bowl first and picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a good decision for this game.
KET (recent last): W W W L L
HAM (recent last): W W L W W
HAM Playing 11
- James Vince, Kyle Abbott and Liam Dawson will not be available for this match.
- Nick Gubbins will be the captain.
- Ben Brown will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Felix Organ, Tom Prest, Nick Gubbins and Aneurin Donald will once again expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The trio of Jack Campbell, John Turner and Scott Currie will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Nick Gubbins Stats in List A
Hampshire skipper Nick Gubbins will want to lead his side from the front and he has also done well in List A cricket. Nick Gubbins scored a wonderful innings of 93 runs against Glamorgan.
|71||2696||15/7||38, 15, 93, 23, 18, 1, 117, 6, 4 & 20*, 35 & 8, 2 & 18*, 34 & 9|
Tom Prest Stats in List A
For Hampshire, Tom Prest has looked in an impressive touch during the last few games of this competition. In the previous win against Essex, Tom Prest notched up an excellent knock of 76 runs.
|15||510||3/1||55, 76, 6, 16, 0, 51|
KET Playing 11
Oliver George Robinson
Related: Top 5 Batsmen with Most Runs in T20I
- Zak Crawley and Sam Billings will be not be available for this match.
- They are unlikely to make a lot of changes from the previous game.
- Joe Denly will captain the side.
- Oliver George Robinson will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Ollie Robinson, Alex Blake, Joey Evison, Ben Compton and Darren Stevens will be expected to be their important mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- The trio of Grant Stewart, Nathan Gilchrist and Harry Podmore will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Ollie Robinson Stats in List A
Kent wicket-keeper batsman Ollie Robinson has looked in a blistering form with the bat at the start of this Royal London competition. Ollie Robinson has already smashed a double century and a fifty so far this season.
|21||655||2/1||0, 59, 1, 31, 22, 50, 206*, 0 & 21, 43, 4, 39*|
Alex Blake Stats in List A
For Kent, Alex Blake batted really well during the previous match against Lancashire. Alex Blake played an excellent knock of 81 runs off 78 balls that included 8 fours and 3 sixes.
|112||2369||15/1||81, 3, 20, 8, 62, 66, 24, 57 & 61, 32, 50*|
Who will win HAM vs KET today match?
- Hampshire have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 Royal London One Day Cup matches so far.
- Kent have witnessed a total of 3 victories and 2 defeats in the recent while.
According to the Hampshire vs Kent today match prediction, Hampshire are the favourites to win this match.
Related: Asia Cup Winners List
HAM vs KET Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Oliver George Robinson
BATSMEN: Ben Compton, Alex Blake, Nick Gubbins, Tom Prest
ALL-ROUNDERS: Joe Denly, Ian Holland, Grant Stewart
BOWLERS: Hamidullah Qadri, Scott Currie, John Campbell
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
HAM vs KET Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Tom Prest, Alex Blake.
For Grand League: Ben Compton, Joe Denly.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips