SUS vs LAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – English Domestic One Day Cup Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 30, 2022 11:58 am IST
SUS vs LAN Dream11 Prediction: The second semi final of the Royal London One Day Cup 2022 season is scheduled to be played between Sussex and Lancashire at the County Ground in Hove on 30 August, 2022 (Tuesday). Things worked out amazingly well for Sussex recently in the ongoing edition of the Royal One Day competition as they went on to register a massive 157-run victory over Middlesex in their previous game. On the other hand, the Lancashire side ended up conceding a disappointing 2-wicket defeat at the hands of Kent during their last encounter.
SUS vs LAN Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Semi Final 1, Sussex vs Lancashire
Competition: English Domestic One Day Cup
Date: 30 August, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Ground: County Ground, Hove
Watch English Domestic One Day Cup Live Score
Watch SUS vs LAN Live on FanCode app.
SUS vs LAN Pitch Report
The pitch at the County Ground is expected to have enough help both for the batsmen and bowlers. It will be interesting to see the nature of the pitch after the batting friendly surface in the last few games. However, the conditions are expected to assist the batsmen to a great extent in this match. The par score will remain around 260-270.
SUS (recent last): W W W W L
LAN (recent last): W L W W L
SUS Playing 11
Fynn Hudson Prentice
- There are no major injury problems in the Sussex camp.
- They are likely to play the same team from the last match.
- Cheteshwar Pujara will be the captain.
- Tom Aslop will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Harrison Ward, Ali Orr, Tom Clark, Tom Aslop and Cheteshwar Pujara will once again be expected to play a significant role in the batting department.
- The trio of Aristides Karvelas, Bradley Currie and James Coles will form a crucial part of the bowling attack.
Tom Aslop Stats in List A
For Sussex, wicket-keeper batsman Tom Aslop will be an important performer to watch out for in this game against Gloucestershire. Tom Aslop smashed an excellent knock of 75 runs off 70 balls against Nottinghamshire.
|61||2074||10/5||189, 43, 22, 7|
Delray Rawlins Stats in List A
Sussex’s Delray Rawlins has delivered some really good performances in the recent while. Delray Rawlins has an impressive strike-rate of over 105 in List A cricket.
|19||487||4||14 & 3/61, 54 & 1/47, 1/29, 15 & 3/25, 11|
LAN Playing 11
Related: Top 5 Batsmen with Most Runs in T20I
- Washington Sundar will be unavailable for this match.
- Dane Vilas will captain the team.
- George Lavelle will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Luke Wells, Keaton Jennings, George Balderson and Steven Croft to deliver amazingly well with the bat.
- The likes of Danny Lamb, Tom Bailey, Jack Blatherwick and Luke Wells will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Steven Croft Stats in List A
For Lancashire, Steven Croft will be an important performer to watch out for in this game against Kent. In the game against Derbyshire, Steven Croft scored a brilliant innings of 87 runs.
|170||4628||33/3||0, 13, 47, 15, 87*, 31*, 31 & 41, 3, 47|
Luke Wells Stats in List A
Lancashire’s Luke Wells has looked in a great form so far this season both in the batting as well as bowling departments. Luke Wells scored a brilliant innings of 84 runs off only 56 balls against Northamptonshire.
|40||668||23||2/59, 84, 50, 1/33, 49 & 3/42, 1/36, 88 & 2/25, 35 & 98|
Who will win SUS vs LAN today match?
- Sussex have witnessed as many as 4 victories and just a single defeat in the recent while.
- Lancashire have managed to win 3 out of their last 5 Royal London One Day Cup matches so far.
According to the Sussex vs Lancashire today match prediction, Sussex are the favourites to win this match.
Related: Asia Cup Winners List
SUS vs LAN Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Tom Aslop
BATSMEN: Cheteshwar Pujara, Keaton Jennings, Steven Croft, Ali Orr
ALL-ROUNDERS: Delray Rawlins, Luke Wells, George Balderson
BOWLERS: Danny Lamb, Liam Hurt, Ari Karvelas
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
SUS vs LAN Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Tom Aslop, Luke Wells.
For Grand League: Steven Croft, Cheteshwar Pujara.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips