HAM vs LAN Dream11 Prediction English One Day Cup, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Player Stats, Pitch Repor 1 August
Updated on: Aug 1, 2021 1:25 am IST
HAM vs LAN Dream11 Prediction: Hampshire and Lancashire face-off in the English One Day Cup 2021. The Hampshire have 1 win in 3 matches, while Lancashire have 2 wins in the same number of matches.
HAM vs LAN Dream11 Prediction
Fixture name: Group A
Competition: English One Day Cup 2021
Date: Sunday, August 1, 2021
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Team Form Guide:
LAN in Last 3 Matches (recent last): W W L
HAM in Last 3 Matches (recent last): W L L
Standings: HAM 5, LAN 3
Ground: Southampton, Rose Bowl
Brief score of the last result at the venue: Hampshire 328/7 won by 38 runs against Sussex 230/10 in English One Day Cup 2021.
The pitch at Southampton has an average score of 287, signifying a suitable surface for the batters. Here, the teams bowling first have won most of the matches.
WATCH English One Day Cup Live:
Watch English One Day Cup Live score and streaming on Youtube.
HAM vs LAN Dream 11 Prediction
LAN Team news
- Lancashire team have won 2 out of 3 matches and have fared good until now.
- Their last match was a washout, and the team started well with Jeanings and Bohannon contributing 24 and 39 respectively until the rain showers erupted.
- The other important players for the team in batting unit will be Rob Jones and Steven Croft.
- In the bowling department, Danny Lamb and Tom Bailey will have to take wickets.
Injury update, unavailability: Livingstone, Buttler, Parkinson, and Mahmood unavailable.
Expected team changes: They will play with the same 11.
LAN Playing 11 (likely)
2. Josh Bohannon
3. Luke Wells
4. Dane Vilas (c)
5. Rob Jones
6, Steven Croft
7. George Lavelle (wk)
8. Danny Lamb
9. Jack Morley
10. Liam Hurt
11. Tom Bailey
HAM Team news
- The Hampshire team have 1 win in 3 matches, and need to win their next few matches to strengthen their position in the points table.
- Their last match was also a wash-out, and the game did not saw even a single ball being bowled.
- In their 2nd league match, Alsop and Tom Prest provide a good start, while Gubbins scored a century.
- In the bowling unit, Felix Organ, Fuller, and Gubbins were the key wicket-takers.
Injury update, unavailability: James Vince, Liam Dawson, Mason Crane, Chris Wood and Brad Wheal unavailable
Expected team changes: The team would play with same set of players
HAM Playing 11 (likely)
1. Felix Organ
2. Tom Prest
3. Nick Gubbins
4. Joe Weatherley
5. Ian Holland
6. Lewis McManus (wk)
7. James Fuller
8. Kyle Abbott (c)
9. Tom Scriven
10. Scott Currie
11. John Turner
J Fuller- The player was impressive in the team’s second league match and has the capability to contribute in both departments.
James Fuller in List-A- 840 Runs, Bat. AVG. 24 and 76 Wickets, Bowl. AVG. 32.89
K Jennings -The most experienced batsman of the Lancashire team has been playing well in this domestic season and will be a captain pick.
Keaton Jennings in List-A 2344 Runs, Bat. AVG. 41.12
N Gubbins- The player scored the century and took 4 wickets in his recent outing for the Hampshire team and can be a differential pick.
Nick Gubbins in List-A- 2260 Runs, Bat. AVG. 41.85
HAM vs LAN Dream11 Team Prediction
WK: Tom Alsop
BAT: Keaton Jennings, Rob Jones, Nick Gubbins, Felix Organ
AR: Steven Croft, Josh Bohannon, James Fuller
BOWL: Danny Lamb, Kyle Abbott, Scott Currie