NOT vs DER Dream11 Prediction English One Day Cup, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Player Stats, Pitch Report 1 August
Updated on: Aug 1, 2021 2:21 am IST
NOT vs DER Dream11 Prediction: Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire will be up against each other in the Group B fixture of English One Day Cup 2021. The Derbyshire team have 0 win 4 matches, while Nottinghamshire have 1 win in 3 matches.
NOT vs DER Dream11 Prediction
Fixture name: Group B
Competition: English One Day Cup 2021
Date: Sunday, August 1, 2021
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Team Form Guide:
DER in Last 3 Matches (recent last): NR L L
NOR in Last 3 Matches (recent last): NR NR L
Standings: DER 9, NOR 7
Ground: County Ground, Northampton
Brief score of the last result at the venue: Glamorgan 295/6 won by 59 runs against Northamptonshire 236/10 in English One Day Cup 2021.
The County Ground, Northampton has the surface suitable for batsman to score runs freely, with an average score of 278. There is little or no room of error to the bowlers, but pace bowlers would be happy of rain showers that could erupt during the match.
WATCH English One Day Cup Live:
Watch English One Day Cup Live score and streaming on Youtube.
NOR vs DER Dream 11 Prediction
DER Team news
- Their last match was a wash-out, but they are virtually out of the tournament.
- The bowlers have been unable to defend the score in all 3 occasions.
- In their last league match with result, Harry Came and Prentice were best batters.
- In the bowling unit, Prentice and Rampaul will be crucial for the team.
Injury update, unavailability: None
Expected team changes: They are expected to play with same 11.
DER Playing 11 (likely)
2. Harry Came
3. Brooke Guest (wk)
4. Fynn Hudson-Prentice
5. Anuj Dal
6. Alex Hughes (c)
7. Matt McKiernan
8. Alex Thomson
9. Nils Priestley
10. Ben Aitchison
11. Ravi Rampaul
NOR Team news
- The Northamptonshire team have 1 win in 3 matches, and their last 2 matches were a wash-out.
- They lost their 1st league match after failing to chase down the total of 296.
- In the bowling department, Taylor, Sanderson, adn Heldreich picked 2 wickets each.
- In the batting unit, players like Ben Curran, Taylor, and Zaib will be the key players.
Injury update, unavailability: Nabi unavailable
Expected team changes: They are not expected to make any changes in the 11.
NOR Playing 11 (likely)
2. Emilio Gay
3. Ben Curran
4. Rob Keogh
5. Saif Zaib
6. Charlie Thurston
7. Tom Taylor
8. Wayne Parnell
9. Graeme White
10. Ben Sanderson
11. Freddie Heldreich
T Taylor- The middle-order batsman contributed in both departments in the last league match and can be a captain pick.
Tom Taylor in List A- 307 Runs, Bat. AVG. 60.40 and 18 Wickets, Bowl. AVG. 40
F Prentice- The experienced player has been consistent in his performances since the start of this domestic season.
Fynn Hudson Prentice in List A- 217 Runs, Bat. AVG. 54.25
B Sanderson- The player has been taking wickets consistently in the limited-overs format and can be a differential pick.
Ben Sanderson in List-A- 41 Wickets, Bowl. AVG. 34.24
NOR vs DER Dream11 Team Prediction
WK: Brooke Guest, R Vasconcelos
BAT: Ben Curran, Saif Zaib, Harry Came
AR: Tom Taylor, Wayne Parnell, Fynn Hudson Prentice
BOWL: Ravi Rampaul, Graeme White, Ben Sanderson