HAM vs NOR Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – English Test County Championship Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 5, 2022 1:56 pm IST
HAM vs NOR Dream11 Prediction: The Match 99 of the English Test County Championship 2022 is scheduled to be contested between Hampshire and Northamptonshire starting from 5 September, 2022 (Monday) at The Rose Bowl in Southampton. Things worked out amazingly well for Hampshire recently in the ongoing edition of the domestic competition as they registered an impressive 7-wicket win against Yorkshire. On the other hand, the Northamptonshire side are also coming off from an amazing 2-wicket victory over Gloucestershire during their last game this season.
HAM vs NOR Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 99, Hampshire vs Northamptonshire
Competition: English Test County Championship
Date: 5 September, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Ground: The Rose Bowl, Southampton
Watch English Test County Championship Live Score
Watch HAM vs NOR Live on FanCode app.
HAM vs NOR Pitch Report
The track at The Rose Bowl is expected to have enough of helpful conditions both for the batsmen and bowlers. The conditions will surely be challenging for the batsmen on the first two days of the four-day match, however, things will improve as the match progresses. The fast bowlers will enjoy bowling on this track due to the great quality of bounce.
HAM (recent last): W W W L W
NOR (recent last): W L W D D
HAM Playing 11
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Hampshire.
- James Vince will captain the side.
- Ben Brown will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Felix Organ, Ian Holland, Nick Gubbins and James Vince will once again be expected to take up the responsibility in the batting department.
- The trio of James Fuller, Kyle Abbott and Mohammad Abbas will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
James Vince Stats in First Class
Hampshire skipper James Vince will be a key player to watch out for due to his amazing domestic record. James Vince scored an unbeaten 43 runs in the last win against Yorkshire.
|186||11142||39||44/27||43 & 15, 13, 0, 20, 15|
Keith Barker Stats in First Class
For Hampshire, all-rounder Keith Barker has delivered crucial performances in the past both in the batting as well as bowling departments. Keith Barker has picked up more than 400 first-class wickets so far.
|150||488||24.50||4880||4, 2/34, 38 & 2/45, 52 & 1/37|
NOR Playing 11
Related: Asia Cup Winners List
- Ryan Rickelton will be unavailable for this match.
- Will Young will be the captain.
- Ricardo Vasconcelos will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Will Young, Emilio Gay, Josh Cobb, Luke Procter and Rob Keogh to do the major run-scoring part with the bat.
- The likes of Simon Kerrigan, Ben Sanderson, Tom Taylor and Jack White will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Will Young Stats in First Class
Northamptonshire captain Will Young has been in an amazing touch so far in the ongoing domestic season. Will Young scored a fine innings of 61 runs in the first innings of the match against Gloucestershire.
|102||6451||38/13||61 & 43,, 7, 24, 104, 20|
Luke Procter Stats in First Class
For Northamptonshire, Luke Procter will be an important performer to watch out for in this game against Hampshire. Luke Procter notched up an impressive fifty against Gloucestershire.
|120||5720||30/7||78 & 18, 19 & 10, 33, 48, 33, 144*|
Who will win HAM vs NOR today match?
- Hampshire have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 First-Class matches so far.
- Northamptonshire have witnessed a total of 2 victories and 2 draws in the recent while.
According to the Hampshire vs Northamptonshire today match prediction, Hampshire are the favourites to win this match.
HAM vs NOR Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Ben Brown, Ricardo Vasconcelos
BATSMEN: James Vince, Felix Organ, Will Young
ALL-ROUNDERS: Keith Barker, Luke Procter, Ian Holland
BOWLERS: Kyle Abbott, Ben Sanderson, James Fuller
Related: Top 5 Batsmen with Most Runs in T20I
HAM vs NOR Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: James Vince, Will Young.
For Grand League: Ben Brown, Luke Procter.
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips