BAL vs NOR Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – National T20 Cup Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 5, 2022 1:04 pm IST
BAL vs NOR Dream11 Prediction: In the 12th encounter of the National T20 Cup 2022, Balochistan will be taking on the Northern side at the Pindi Club Ground in Rawalpindi on 5 September, 2022 (Monday). The Balochistan side will definitely be feeling very much high on confidence as they are coming into this match on the back of an impressive 5-wicket win against Sindh earlier in this ongoing T20 tournament. On the other hand, Northern also ended up registering an incredible 3-run victory over Central Punjab in their previous encounter.
BAL vs NOR Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 12, Balochistan vs Northern
Competition: National T20 Cup
Date: 5 September, 2022
Time: 2:30 PM IST
Ground: Pindi Club Ground, Rawalpindi
Watch National T20 Cup Live Score
Watch BAL vs NOR Live on FanCode app.
National T20 Cup Points Table
BAL vs NOR Pitch Report
The conditions at the Pindi Club Ground will be favourable for the batters to a great extent. There will be some help for the pace bowlers and spinners as well due to the bounce available on the track. Thus, the captain winning the toss should choose to bowl first and picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a good decision for this game.
BAL (recent last): W L W L L
NOR (recent last): W L L L L
BAL Playing 11
- There are no major injury problems in the Balochistan camp.
- They are likely to go ahead with the same playing combination.
- Yasir Shah will captain the team.
- Haseebullah Khan will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Haseebullah Khan, Asad Shafiq, Abdul Bangalzai, Shan Masood and Haris Sohail will once again be expected to take up the responsibility in the batting department.
- The trio of Yasir Shah, Khurram Shahzad and Junaid Khan will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Shan Masood Stats in T20
For Balochistan, Shan Masood has looked in an excellent form so far during the ongoing edition of the tournament. Shan Masood has scored as many as 2 fifties in the last 3 games.
|111||2896||20/1||53*, 8, 54, 53, 5|
Yasir Shah Stats in T20
Balochistan skipper Yasir Shah has been a consistent wicket-taker in the domestic circuit for a long time now. Yasir Shah ended up taking three vital wickets in the match against Southern Punjab.
|131||117||7.07||2/23, 3/17, 1/28|
NOR Playing 11
Related: Top 5 Batsmen with Most Runs in T20I
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Northern.
- They are likely to field the same playing XI from the previous game.
- Ali Imran will be the captain.
- Umair Masood will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Hassan Nawaz, Ali Imran, Nasir Nawaz, Zeeshan Malik and Mubashir Khan to do the major run-scoring part with the bat.
- The likes of Sohail Tanvir, Mehran Mumtaz, Usman Shinwari and Salman Irshad will form an important part of the bowling attack.
Nasir Nawaz Stats in T20
For Northern, Nasir Nawaz batted really well in the last encounter against Sindh earlier this T20 season. Nasir Nawaz smashed a crucial knock of 39 runs off 21 balls.
|23||400||127.83||0, 5, 39, 0, 16, 50, 25|
Sohail Tanvir Stats in T20
Northern left-arm pacer Sohail Tanvir bowled amazingly well against Sindh. Sohail Tanvir ended up picking as many as 3 wickets and gave away just 28 runs in his four overs.
|378||383||7.49||20, 19, 21 & 3/28, 0/8, 2/21, 0/52, 0/50|
Who will win BAL vs NOR today match?
- Balochistan have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 T20 matches so far.
- Northern have witnessed a total of 4 back-to-back defeats and only one victory in the recent while.
According to the Balochistan vs Northern today match prediction, Balochistan are the favourites to win this match.
BAL vs NOR Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Haseebullah Khan
BATTERS: Nasir Nawaz, Shan Masood, Asad Shafiq
ALL-ROUNDERS: Aamir Jamal, Amad Butt, Mubashir Khan
BOWLERS: Sohail Tanvir, Usman Shinwari, Yasir Shah, Kashif Bhatti
Related: Asia Cup Winners List
BAL vs NOR Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Shan Masood, Nasir Nawaz.
For Grand League: Mubashir Khan, Asad Shafiq.
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips