IND vs SA Dream 11 Prediction, IND Playing 11, SA Playing 11 India vs South Africa 2nd ODI Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 9, 2022 1:10 pm IST
IND vs SA Dream 11 Prediction: After a not so satisfying performance in the first ODI, India is all set to take on South Africa in the second ODI which will be played at the Jharkhand Cricket Association Stadium in Ranchi. South Africa is already 1-0 up and are desperately looking to win the series to stay in the hunt or World Cup 2023 qualification.
As far as the hosts are concerned, one more loss here will be a series loss for them. Team India will look to rectify their mistakes from the last game and perform with a different capacity in this do-or-die match. How would the two teams fare in this contest? Let’s check out.
1. IND vs SA Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 2nd ODI, India vs South Africa
Competition: India vs South Africa ODI
Date: 9 October, 2022
Time: 2 PM IST
Ground: JSCA Stadium, Ranchi
Watch IND vs SA Live Score
Watch India vs South Africa 2nd ODI Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar app.
India vs South Africa Pitch Report
Breaching 300 is not a regular sight at the Jharkhand Cricket Association Stadium in Ranchi. In the 4 ODIs played over here only once a team has scored 300 or above. Therefore, we will be in for a bowlers day and something above 270 is expected by the team batting first.
Team Form Guide:
IND (recent last): W W W W L
SA (recent last): L W L W W
2. IND Playing 11
1. Shikhar Dhawan (C)
2. Shubman Gill
3. Shreyas Iyer
4. Ishan Kishan
5. Sanju Samson (wk)
6. Washington Sundar
7. Shardul Thakur
8. Shahbaz Ahmed
7. Avesh Khan
8. Kuldeep Yadav
10. Mohammed Siraj
- Deepak Chahar has been ruled out of the ODI series due to a back stiffness.
- Off-spin all-rounder Washington Sundar has been named as Chahar’s replacement in the eleven.
- Ravi Bishnoi who proved to be expensive in the last game might make way for Sundar who can also bolster the batting unit.
Shikhar Dhawan Stats in ODI
Senior pro Shikhar Dhawan will be the one to watch out. He got out cheaply in the last game, but India’s inexperienced batting lineup revolves around the skipper.
|159||6651||45.61||38/17||33, 81*, 58, 13, 97, 9, 31*, 4|
Kuldeep Yadav Stats in ODI
For the left-arm chinaman, this series is almost like a comeback for him in the international circuit. Kuldeep’s variation and flight could be vital in this match.
3. SA Playing 11
1. Quinton de Kock
2. Janneman Malan
3. Reeza Hendricks
4. Aiden Markram
5. David Miller
6. Heinrich Klaasen
7. Wayne Parnell
8. Keshav Maharaj
9. Kagiso Rabada
10. Bjorn Fortuin
11. Anrich Nortje
Related: T20 World Cup 2022 Squads
- Dwaine Pretorius has injured his thumb and has been ruled out of the series. The all-rounder has also been ruled out of the upcoming T20 World Cup.
- Tabraiz Shamsi who went for plenty in the last game might get dropped from this ODI. One between Marco Jansen or Anrich Nortje could fill in for the spinner.
- No other changes in the eleven are expected.
Quinton de Kock Stats in ODI
For South Africa, wicket-keeper batter Quinton de Kock will hold the key at the top. The left-hander will be a force to reckon with if he gets going. South Africa will rely heavily on de Kock.
|133||5882||46.20||29/17||69*, 1, 0, 74, 48|
Kagiso Rabada Stats in ODI
Kagiso Rabada, the premier pacer was at the top of his game in the last match. Once again, the visitors would be relying heavily on his services.
4. Who will win India vs South Africa today match?
- South Africa has defeated India comprehensively in their last two ODI meetings.
- With Indian playing with a second fiddle side, Proteas are still the firm favorites for this match.
According to the India vs South Africa today match prediction, South Africa are the favourites to win this match.
5. IND vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Quinton de Kock, Sanju Samson
BATTERS: Shubman Gill, Shikhar Dhawan, David Miller, Janneman Malan
ALL-ROUNDERS: Shardul Thakur, Aiden Markram
BOWLERS: Avesh Khan, Kuldeep Yadav, Kagiso Rabada
Related: Who Will win T20 World Cup 2022?
IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Shikhar Dhawan, Quinton de Kock
For Grand League: Shubman Gill, Kagiso Rabada, Shardul Thakur
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips