IND vs SA Dream 11 Prediction, IND Playing 11, SA Playing 11 India vs South Africa 2nd T20I Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 2, 2022 6:23 pm IST
IND vs SA Dream 11 Prediction: It is now time for India to fight out the battle against South Africa in the 2nd T20I encounter at the Barsapara Cricket Stadium in Guwahati 2 October, 2022 (Sunday). The Indian team picked up a sensational 8-wicket victory in the opening T20I encounter against South Africa on the back of a brilliant all-round performance both in the bowling and batting departments. The Men in Blue have taken a 1-0 lead in the three-match T20I series. On the other hand, South Africa will be looking forward to make a strong comeback.
IND vs SA Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 2nd T20I, India vs South Africa
Competition: India vs South Africa T20I
Date: 2 October, 2022
Time: 7 PM IST
Ground: Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati
Watch IND vs SA Live Score
Watch India vs South Africa 2nd T20I Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar app.
India vs South Africa Pitch Report
The pitch at the Barsapara Cricket Stadium will once again provide favourable conditions for the pace bowlers and spinners throughout the T20I match. Due to the late summer climate in the Indian conditions, the dew factor will once again come into play. There will be some amount of swing and help for the spinners. Therefore, picking more of batters and fast bowlers from both India and South Africa will be a good option from the fantasy point of view.
Team Form Guide:
IND (recent last): W W W L W
SA (recent last): L W W W W
IND Playing 11
1. Rohit Sharma (C)
2. KL Rahul
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Rishabh Pant (wk)
6. Dinesh Karthik
7. Axar Patel
8. Deepak Chahar
9. Ravichandran Ashwin
10. Harshal Patel
11. Arshdeep Singh
- Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Deepak Hooda, Hardik Pandya and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will be unavailable for the entire three-match T20I series.
- Rohit Sharma will be the captain.
- Rishabh Pant will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Dinesh Karthik and Rishabh Pant will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The likes of Ravi Ashwin, Axar Patel, Deepak Chahar, Arshdeep Singh and Harshal Patel will form part of the bowling attack.
Virat Kohli Stats in T20I
For India, Virat Kohli has been in an impressive form as witnessed since the recently concluded Asia Cup 2022. Virat Kohli also notched up a match-winning fifty in the 3rd T20I against Australia.
|108||3663||138.06||33/1||3, 63, 11, 2, 122*, 0|
Suryakumar Yadav Stats in T20I
For India, Suryakumar Yadav looked in a fabulous touch during the previous encounter against the Proteas. On a tricky wicket for batsmen, Suryakumar Yadav contributed with a remarkable unbeaten knock of 50 runs off just 33 balls that included 5 fours and 3 sixes.
|32||976||173.36||8/1||50*, 69, 0, 46, 6, 34|
SA Playing 11
1. Quinton de Kock (wk)
2. Temba Bavuma (C)
3. Rilee Rossouw
4. Aiden Markram
5. David Miller
6. Tristan Stubbs
7. Wayne Parnell
8. Kagiso Rabada
9. Keshav Maharaj
10. Anrich Nortje
11. Tabraiz Shamsi
Related: T20 World Cup 2022 Squads
- Rassie van der Dussen is unavailable due to injury.
- Temba Bavuma will captain the team.
- Quinton de Kock will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Aiden Markram and David Miller to take up the responsibility with the bat.
- The trio of Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje and Tabraiz Shamsi will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Quinton de Kock Stats in T20I
South Africa wicket-keeper batsman Quinton de Kock has always performed fabulously well against India in the limited-overs format of the game. Quinton de Kock has scored close to 2000 T20I runs that includes as many as 11 half-centuries.
|70||1895||133.38||11||1, 0, 74, 15*, 64*, 0|
David Miller Stats in T20I
For the Proteas, left-handed swashbuckling batsman David Miller will definitely be a key performer to watch out for in this 2nd T20I against India. David Miller has an impressive strike-rate of over 140 in T20I cricket.
|105||1946||142.15||5/1||0, 4, 34, 17*, 19*|
Who will win INDIA vs South Africa today match?
- India have witnessed a total of 4 victories and only one T20I loss in the recent while.
- South Africa have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 T20I matches so far this season.
- In the previous T20I encounter between these two sides, India got the better of South Africa by a margin of 8 wickets.
According to the India vs South Africa today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
IND vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Quinton de Kock
BATTERS: Suryakumar Yadav, Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, Rilee Rossouw
ALL-ROUNDERS: Axar Patel, Wayne Parnell, Aiden Markram
BOWLERS: Arshdeep Singh, Harshal Patel, Kagiso Rabada
Related: Who Will win T20 World Cup 2022?
IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Suryakumar Yadav, Quinton de Kock.
For Grand League: KL Rahul, Kagiso Rabada.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips