IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – India vs South Africa 3rd T20I Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 3, 2022 5:51 pm IST
IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction: India evaded a breathtaking assault from ‘Killer’ Miller in Guwahati to register a narrow 16 runs victory in a high-scoring thriller. The two teams will now collide in the third and final game of the series at the Holkar Stadium in Indore before leaving for Australia for the T20 World Cup 2022.
India were dominant with the bat right from the outset as they piled up a mammoth 237 for the loss of 3 wickets in 20 overs. Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul gave India a good start which was later capitalized by Virat Kohli and Suryakumar Yadav. In reply, India managed to scalp two wickets in the very first two overs, but once David Miller settled down, he gave mini heart attacks to the Indian fans and almost carried the way for the Proteas.
Despite scoring a breathtaking ton, Miller was unable to take his side over the line as South Africa lost their first ever T20I series against India in India. Now, with nothing to loose in the third T20I, will the visitors come all guns blazing, or will the hosts script a clean sweep? Well, we will find out on October 4.
IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Third T20I, India vs South Africa
Competition: India vs South Africa T20I
Date: 4th October
Time: 7:00 PM IST
Ground: Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore
Watch India vs South Africa T20I Live Score
Watch IND vs SA Live on Star Sports 1/HD, and Star Sports 3/HD. Online streaming will take place on Disney+ Hotstar.
Last result at the venue
Sri Lanka (142/9 in 20 overs) lost to India (144/3 in 17.3 overs) by 7 wickets.
India vs South Africa T20I Pitch Report
The Holkar Stadium in Indore has always been a high scoring venue. Short boundaries on either side of the wicket makes it easy for the batters to score runs. If Guwahati wasn’t enough for the fans, we can see the batters from either teams going all guns blazing in the final T20I.
India- L W W W W
South Africa- W W W L L
IND Playing 11
- India might check their bench in this game, especially in the bowling unit.
- Virat Kohli has been rested from the last T20I. Shreyas Iyer will most probably replace him in the eleven.
- One between Umesh Yadav or Mohammad Siraj could come in for Harshal Patel.
- Also, we can seen Yuzvendra Chahal making it to the eleven for Ravichandran Ashwin who has remained wicketless in the two games so far.
1. KL Rahul
2. Rohit Sharma
3. Shreyas Iyer
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Rishabh Pant
6. Dinesh Karthik
7. Axar Patel
8. R Ashwin/Yuzvendra Chahal
9. Deepak Chahar
10. Harshal Patel/Umesh Yadav
11. Arshdeep Singh
Suryakumar Yadav Stats in t20Is
Suryakumar Yadav has now three consecutive fifties to his name. The southpaw is unstoppable and has been hitting the ball to the fence for fun.
KL rahul Stats in t20Is
KL Rahul has finally looked good in this series after scoring two fifties on the trot. His strike rate was good in the innings at Guwahati and will look to continue on that.
SA Playing 11
- South Africa’s think tank needs to do something about their bowling unit.
- Wayne Parnell’s ineffectiveness in the two games might give Dwaine Pretorius a chance in the final game.
- Also, we might see Tabraiz Shamsi returning to the eleven for either Anrich Nortje or Lungi Ngidi.
- If out of form skipper Temba Bavuma decides to sit out, David Miller will lead the side and Reeza Hendricks might come into the eleven to open the innings.
- Heinrich Klaasen is another guy who deserves a spot in the eleven for Rilee Rossouw who has struggled in both the game so far.
1. Quinton de Kock
2. Temba Bavuma/Reeza Hendricks
3. Aiden Markram
4. Rilee Rossouw/Heinrich Klaasen
5. David Miller
6. Tristan Stubbs
7. Dwaine Pretorius/Wayne Parnell
8. Kagiso Rabada
9. Keshav Maharaj
10. Tabraiz Shamsi/Anrich Nortje
11. Lungi Ngidi
David Miller stats in T20Is
The stylish left-hander is fresh off a brilliant ton in the last game. He has been scoring runs consistently in the past and will be a big threat to the opposition.
Kagiso Rabada Stats in T20Is
It was a rare sight to see Kagiso Rabada going for plenty. The lanky pacer will be eager to prove a point in this match for the Proteas.
Who will win IND vs SA today match?
- India already have the series in their pocket and once again they will start as the favorites in this match.
- According to the IND vs SA today match prediction, India is the favorite to win this match.
Related: Who Will win T20 World Cup 2022?
IND vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Quinton de Kock
BATSMEN: KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, David Miller
ALL-ROUNDERS: Aiden Markram, Axar Patel
BOWLERS: Arshdeep Singh, Deepak Chahar, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada
IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Suryakumar Yadav, KL Rahul
For Grand League: Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock, Kagiso Rabada
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips