JER vs BER Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – CWC One Day Challenge League B Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 8, 2022 11:51 am IST
JER vs BER Dream11 Prediction: Jersey and Bermuda are all set to collide against one another in the next match of ICC Men’s CWC Challenge League B. Bermuda has had a terrible tournament as they are languishing at the bottom and are yet to win a match in 12 outings. One of their matches got abandoned due to rain, whereas, they have lost 11.
On the other hand, Jersey has been quite an impressive side having won 8 of their 11 matches and losing 3. They are placed third on the points table and a win here could propel them to the second spot on the points table.
JER vs BER Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 6, Jersey vs Bermuda
Competition: CWC Challenge League B
Date: 8th August
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Ground: Grainville St Saviour, Jersey
Watch CWC Challenge League B Live Score
Watch JER vs BER Live on FanCode app.
Last result at the venue
Italy (119/10 in 38.2 overs) defeated Uganda (122/3 in 19.5 overs) by 7 wickets.
CWC Challenge League B Points Table
|Matches Played||Won||Lost||No Result||Points||Net Run Rate|
CWC Challenge League B Pitch Report
In the two matches played at this venue we haven’t seen a high scoring game. The average score here batting first has been as low as 160. Therefore, expect bowlers to have a great day at the office.
Form Guide (Last 5 matches)
JER Playing 11
- Jersey have now won 7 matches in a row in this competition and are on a roll.
- No changes in the lineup are expected with the team being in great touch.
- Harrison Carlyon, Nick Greenwood, Josh Lawrenson, Asa Tribe, and Jonty Jenner will be the prime picks in the batting unit.
- In the bowling unit, the onus would be on Julius Sumerauer, Anthiny Hawkins-Kay, and Charles Perchard.
Harrison Carlyon Stats in List A
Opener Harrison Carlyon is fresh of a 96 in the last game and would be a lynchpin at the top. Below are his stats.
Nick Greenwood Stats this season
Carlyon’s opening partner Nick Greenwood is another batter to watch out. He has 500+ runs in List A cricket.
BER Playing 11
- Having lost all their matches in this competition, Bermuda will be looking for a consolation win now.
- Terryn Fray and Ras Solomon Burrows will be opening the innings.
- Steven Bremar, Kamau Leverock, Dominic Sabir, and Khiry Furbert will be forming the middle-order.
- Zeko Burgess and Charles Trott will be the premier all-rounders.
- Skipper Kamau Leverock will be the key figure in the bowling unit. The likes of Jabari Darrell and Zeko Burgess will be his helping hand.
Ras Solomon Burrows
Also Read: Most sixes in International Cricket
Dominic Sabir Stats in List A
Dominic Sabir will be batting at no 5 or 6 and will be handy with the ball as well. Below are his List A numbers.
Terryn Fray Stats in List A
Terryn Fray will be opening the innings for Bermuda. The right-hander has been the top run-getter for his side in this competition.
Who will win JER vs BER today match?
- Jersey will enter this contest as the firm favorites as they have won 7 matches on the trot. On the other hand, Bermuda have lost all their matches in this competition and don’t stand a chance of winning this match.
- According to the JER vs BER today match prediction, Jersey is the favorite to win this match.
Also Read: Fastest Century in Cricket
JER vs BER Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Jake Dunford
BATSMEN: Nick Greenwood, Josh Lawrenson, Jonty Jenner, Dominic Sabir
ALL-ROUNDERS: Julius Sumerauer, Harrison Carlyon, Kamau Leverock
BOWLERS: Charles Perchard, Jabari Darrell, Charles Trott
JER vs BER Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Jonty Jenner, Harrison Carlyon
For Grand League: Kamau Leverock, Jonty Jenner
Follow us on Google News