SLRE vs SLGY Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – SLC Invitational T20 Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 8, 2022 11:46 am IST
SLRE vs SLGY Dream11 Prediction: In the opening game of the SLC Invitational T20 2022, the SLC Reds will be locking horns with the SLC Greys on 8 August, 2022 (Monday) at the R. Premadasa Stadium in Colombo. The SLC Reds performed amazingly well in the previous edition of the tournament as they went on to be crowned as the winners after having defeated SLC Greys by a margin of 42 runs. On the other hand, the SLC Greys will be hoping to come with a better spirit and performance to do well this year.
SLRE vs SLGY Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 1, SLC Reds vs SLC Greys
Competition: SLC Invitational T20
Date: 8 August, 2022
Time: 3 PM IST
Ground: R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
Watch SL Invitational T20 Live Score
Watch SLRE vs SLGY Live on SLC official YouTube channel.
SLRE vs SLGY Pitch Report
The conditions at the R. Premadasa Stadium will be favourable for the batters to a great extent. There will be some help for the pace bowlers and spinners as well due to the bounce available on the track. Thus, the captain winning the toss should choose to bowl first and picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a good decision for this game.
SLRE (recent last): L W W W L
SLGY (recent last): W NR W W W
SLRE Playing 11
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for the SLC Reds.
- Kusal Mendis will be the captain and also don the wicket-keeping duties.
- They will bank upon the likes of Kusal Mendis, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Sahan Arachchige and Kamindu Mendis to do the major run-scoring part with the bat.
- The likes of Wanindu Hasaranga, Dushmantha Chameera, Maheesh Theekshana and Matheesha Pathirana will form a crucial part of the bowling attack.
Kusal Mendis Stats in T20
SLC Reds captain Kusal Mendis will be expected to stand up and lead his side from the front. Kusal Mendis has scored close to 2000 T20 runs at a strike-rate of more than 135.
|77||1945||15||3 & 15, 21 & 76, 85, 3, 8, 26|
Wanindu Hasaranga Stats in T20
For the SLC Reds, leg-spinner Wanindu Hasaranga has been an important wicket-taker in the shortest format of the game. Wanindu Hasaranga has picked up as many as 146 T20 wickets at an economy of less than 7.
|105||146||6.72||4/37, 2/38, 1/25, 3/34, 1/52|
SLGY Playing 11
Related: Indian captain with most wins
- There are no major injury problems in the SLC Greys camp.
- Ashan Priyanjan will captain the side.
- Minod Bhanuka will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Minod Bhanuka, Thanuka Dabare, Ashan Randika, Kasun Vidura and Ashan Priyanjan will be their crucial mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- The trio of Akila Dananjaya, Tharindu Ratnayake and Milan Rathnayake will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Ashan Priyanjan Stats in T20
SLC Greys skipper Ashan Priyanjan has an impressive T20 record both in the batting as well as bowling departments. Ashan Priyanjan has smashed more than 1800 runs and also picked up a total of 48 scalps.
|114||1890||48||25 & 2/47, 15* & 2/43, 80 & 1/38, 57 & 1/38, 49 & 3/39|
Akila Dananjaya Stats in T20
For the SLC Greys, Akila Dananjaya will be an important part of the bowling attack. Akila Dananjaya has taken as many as 118 wickets at a brilliant economy of less than 8.
|99||118||7.31||5/27, 2/44, 2/42, 5/27, 2/31|
Who will win SLRE vs SLGY today match?
- SLC Reds have witnessed a total of 3 victories and 2 losses in the recent while.
- The SLC Greys have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 T20 matches so far.
According to the SLC Reds vs SLC Greys today match prediction, SLC Reds are the favourites to win this match.
Related: Most Sixes in Cricket
SLRE vs SLGY Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Kusal Mendis, Minod Bhanuka
BATSMEN: Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Kusal Mendis, Thanuka Dabare
ALL-ROUNDERS: Ashan Priyanjan, Wanindu Hasaranga, Dunith Wellalage
BOWLERS: Akila Dananjaya, Dushmantha Chameera, Maheesh Theekshana
Related: Fastest 100 for India in each format
SLRE vs SLGY Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Kusal Mendis, Ashan Priyanjan.
For Grand League: Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Minod Bhanuka.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips