KCH vs BBS Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – ECS T10 Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 16, 2022 10:44 am IST
KCH vs BBS Dream11 Prediction: In the 5th game of the ECS T10 Krefeld 2022, the Koln Challengers will be taking on the Bonn Blue Star at the Bayer Uerdingen Cricket Ground in Krefeld on 16 August, 2022 (Tuesday). This will be the opening encounter in this ongoing T10 competition for the Koln Challengers who have a pretty balanced line-up to challenge the rest of the teams. On the other hand, the Bonn Blue Star will surely be feeling very much high on confidence after having registered an amazing 7-wicket victory over Golden Star Bonn.
KCH vs BBS Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 5, Koln Challengers vs Bonn Blue Star
Competition: ECS T10 Krefeld
Date: 16 August, 2022
Time: 12 PM IST
Ground: Bayer Uerdingen Cricket Ground, Krefeld
Watch ECS T10 Live Score
Watch KCH vs BBS Live on FanCode app.
KCH vs BBS Pitch Report
The conditions at the Bayer Uerdingen Cricket Ground will be favourable for the batters to a great extent. There will be some help for the pace bowlers and spinners as well due to the bounce available on the track. Thus, the captain winning the toss should choose to bowl first and picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a good decision for this game.
KCH (recent last): L W W L L
BBS (recent last): L W W W W
KCH Playing 11
- There are no major injury problems in the Koln Challengers camp.
- Vijay Rathnavel will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Sai Sundar, Naga Guntur, Rohit Narayanan and Amey Potale will be expected to be their important mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- The trio of Kesava Motati, Aravind Muthusubramanian and Nikhil Patil will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Amey Potale Stats in T10
For the Koln Challengers, Amey Potale has the ability to deliver impactful performances throughout this entire T10 season. Amey Potale has an amazing strike-rate of more than 170 in the shorter format.
|6||213||173.45||1, 14 & 1/24, 6, 19, 15|
Sai Sundar Stats in T20
Koln Challengers’ Sai Sundar will be a key player to watch out for at the top of the batting order. Sai Sundar has done well in T20 cricket in the past.
BBS Playing 11
Ranjit Rana Singh
Related: Indian captain with most wins
- All the players are available for selection and there are no major injury issues for Bonn Blue Star.
- Khurram Ilyas will captain the team.
- Zaheer Abbas will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will depend a lot on the likes of Zaheer Abbas, Karan Brar, MD Shafiullah, Haron Khan and Naeem Akhtar to do the major run-scoring part with the bat.
- The likes of Haron Khan, Farmanullah Miakhel, Vikram Jeet and Ranjit Rana Singh will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Zaheer Abbas Stats in T10
Bonn Blue Star’s wicket-keeper batsman Zaheer Abbas has delivered impressively well in difficult situations so far. Zaheer Abbas has a fine strike-rate of close to 130 in T10 cricket.
|13||185||126.61||6, 20, 11, 19, 8, 5, 29|
MD Shafiullah Stats in T10
For the Bonn Blue Star, MD Shafiullah has a brilliant record both in the batting as well as bowling departments. MD Shafiullah has composed more than 200 T10 runs and also taken a total of 12 wickets.
|20||225||12||22, 6, 7, 7, 26, 20, 6|
Who will win KCH vs BBS today match?
- The Koln Challengers have witnessed a total of 3 losses and 2 victories in the recent while.
- Bonn Blue Star have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 ECS T10 matches so far.
According to the Koln Challengers vs Bonn Blue Star today match prediction, Bonn Blue Star are the favourites to win this match.
Related: Fastest 100 for India in each format
KCH vs BBS Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Zaheer Abbas
BATSMEN: Sai Sundar, Asad Mohammad, Naga Guntur
ALL-ROUNDERS: MD Shafiullah, Haron Khan Amey Potale
BOWLERS: Ranjit Singh, Farmanullah Miakhel, Vikram Jeet, Kesava Motati
Related: Most Sixes in Cricket
KCH vs BBS Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Zaheer Abbas, Sai Sundar.
For Grand League: MD Shafiullah, Amey Potale.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips