KET vs LAN Dream11 Prediction English One Day Cup, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Player Stats, Pitch Report 28 July
Updated on: Jul 28, 2021 12:54 pm IST
KET vs LAN Dream11 Prediction: Lancashire and Kent face-off in the English One Day Cup 2021. The Kent team have not won any of the 2 matches this season, while Lancashire has won all their 2 league matches.
KET vs LAN Dream11 Prediction
Fixture name: Group A
Competition: English One Day Cup 2021
Date: Sunday, July 25, 2021
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Team Form Guide:
LAN in Last 3 Matches (recent last): W L W
KET in Last 3 Matches (recent last): L L W
Standings: KET 9, LAN 3
Ground: Becehnam Cirkcet Ground, Kent
Brief score of the last result at the venue: Durham 405/4 won by 103 runs against Kent 302/8 in English One Day Cup 2021.
The pitch at Beckenham is a batting paradise with an average scores of around 311. The bowlers need to be at their best with their line-lengths to contain the batters.
WATCH English One Day Cup Live:
Watch English One Day Cup Live score and streaming on Youtube.
KET vs LAN Dream 11 Prediction
LAN Team news
- Lancashire are not facing the problem of missing out their players, and it shows.
- Despite absence of star performers, they have been impressive in the first 2 matches
- Lancashire have won two games out of the two, they will be pumped up to go for a hattrick of wins.
- Danny Lamb picked up 5 wickets in the last game, and restricted the Gloucestershire to just 171 runs.
- They will have an advantage over the Kent team and will possibly beat them in this game.
Injury update, unavailability: Livingstone, Buttler, Parkinson, and Mahmood out due to national duty.
Expected team changes: They will play with the same team.
LAN Playing 11 (likely)
2. Josh Bohannon
3. Luke Wells
4. Dane Vilas (c)
5. Rob Jones
6, Steven Croft
7. George Lavelle (wk)
8. Danny Lamb
9. Jack Morley
10. Liam Hurt
11. Tom Bailey
KET Team news
- Kent lost their last game, even after scoring 322 on the board, which was chased by Worcestershire in the 49th over.
- George Munsey scored a century in that game, which went in vain. Munsey’s form is worth to watch, he has been too good in the past two games.
- Kent are now at the bottom of the table, with two losses in two games.
- This will be their game to keep their spirits alive, although it will be hard for them to stand against the Lancashire.
Injury update, unavailability: Billings, Drummond, Leaning, Qais, Klaassen unavailable
Expected team changes: The team would play with same set of players
KET Playing 11 (likely)
1. Oliver Robinson (c & wk)
2. Tawanda Muyeye
3. Heino Kuhn
4. George Munsey
5. Harry Finch
6. Marcus ORiordan
7. Darren Stevens
8. Harry Podmore
9. James Logan
10. Hamidullah Qadri
11. Matthew Quinn
G Munsey- The Scottish player has been terrific for the Kent team and would look to continue the same form and help team in winning the matches.
G Munsey in List-A- 1157 Runs, Bat. AVG. 34.02
K Jennings -The most important batsman of the Lancashire team is in fine form in this domestic season and will be a captain pick for the match.
K Jennings in List-A 2320 Runs, Bat. AVG. 40.70
D Lamb- The player has been consistent contributor in both departments and is a differential pick for this match.
D Lamb in List-A- 91 Runs, Bat. AVG. 91 and 11 Wickets, Bowl. AVG. 18.45
KET vs LAN Dream11 Team Prediction
WK: O George-Robinson
BAT: K Jennings, R Jones, G Munsey, H Finch, H Kuhn
AR: S Croft, D Stevens
BOWL: T Bailey, D Lamb, M Milnes