LAN vs NOR Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – English Domestic One Day Cup Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 18, 2022 2:00 pm IST
LAN vs NOR Dream11 Prediction: In the 54th encounter of the Royal London One Day Cup 2022 season, Lancashire will be taking on Northamptonshire at the Stanley Park in Blackpool on 19 August, 2022 (Friday). Things panned out in an ideal manner for Lancashire during their last game of this 50-overs tournament as they registered a comprehensive 9-wicket victory against Glamorgan. On the other hand, Northamptonshire are coming off from a disappointing 6-wicket defeat at the hands of Worcestershire in their most recent match.
LAN vs NOR Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 54, Lancashire vs Northamptonshire
Competition: English Domestic One Day Cup
Date: 19 August, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Ground: Stanley Park, Blackpool
Watch English Domestic One Day Cup Live Score
Watch LAN vs NOR Live on FanCode app.
LAN vs NOR Pitch Report
The conditions at the Stanley Pool will be favourable for the batters to a great extent. There will be some help for the pace bowlers and spinners as well due to the bounce available on the track. Thus, the captain winning the toss should choose to bowl first and picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a good decision for this game.
LAN (recent last): W L W W W
NOR (recent last): L L W L W
LAN Playing 11
Related: Indian captain with most wins
- Washington Sundar will be unavailable for this match.
- Keaton Jennings returns to the playing 11.
- Keaton Jennings will captain the team.
- George Lavelle will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Luke Wells, Keaton Jennings, George Balderson and Steven Croft to deliver amazingly well with the bat.
- The likes of Danny Lamb, Tom Bailey, Liam Hurt and Jack Morley will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Steven Croft Stats in List A
For Lancashire, Steven Croft will be an important performer to watch out for in this game against Hampshire. In the game against Derbyshire, Steven Croft scored a brilliant innings of 87 runs.
|168||4615||33/3||47, 15, 87*, 31*, 31 & 41, 3, 47|
Luke Wells Stats in List A
Lancashire’s Luke Wells has looked in a great form so far this season both in the batting as well as bowling departments. Luke Wells scored a fine fifty in the previous match against Glamorgan.
|38||574||21||50, 1/33, 49 & 3/42, 1/36, 88 & 2/25, 35 & 98|
NOR Playing 11
- Tom Taylor will be unavailable for this game.
- Will Young will captain the team.
- Lewis McManus will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will depend a lot on the likes of Ricardo Vasconcelos, Emilo Gay, Will Young and Saif Zaib to deliver amazingly well with the bat.
- The likes of James Sales, Nathan Buck and Alex Russell will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Will Young Stats in List A
Northamptonshire skipper Will Young will once again be expected to lead his side from the front. Will Young contributed with an important century innings against Worcestershire.
|77||2799||14/9||104*, 20, 4, 14, 81, 91, 61 & 43, 2, 12, 3|
Lewis MacManus Stats in List A
For the Northamptonshire side, wicket-keeper batsman Lewis MacManus has shown some impressive form with the bat so far in this tournament. Lewis MacManus scored an excellent half-century against Worcestershire.
|42||742||3||50, 8, 11, 28, 82|
Who will win LAN vs NOR today match?
- Lancashire have witnessed a total of 4 victories and only a single loss in the recent while.
- Northamptonshire have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 Royal London One Day Cup matches.
According to the Lancashire vs Northamptonshire today match prediction, Lancashire are the favourites to win this match.
Related: Most Sixes in Cricket
LAN vs NOR Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Lewis MacManus
BATSMEN: Steven Croft, Keaton Jennings, Ricardo Vasconcelos, Saif Zaib, Will Young
ALL-ROUNDERS: Luke Wells
BOWLERS: Nathan Buck, Tom Bailey, Will Williams, Jack White
Related: Fastest 100 for India in each format
LAN vs NOR Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Luke Wells, Will Young.
For Grand League: Lewis MacManus, Steven Croft
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips