ZIM vs IND Dream11 Prediction 2nd ODI Live Score, Pitch Report, Player Stats, Zimbabwe vs India Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 20, 2022 12:03 pm IST
ZIM vs IND Dream11 Prediction: The second ODI game between hosts Zimbabwe and India is scheduled to take place on 20 August, 2022 (Saturday) at the Harare Sports Club in Harare. Team India will definitely be feeling very much high on confidence as they went on to register a comprehensive 10-wicket victory over Zimbabwe in the opening ZIM vs IND 2022 ODI game at the same venue. The Men in Blue have now taken 1-0 lead in the three-match ODI series. On the other hand, Zimbabwe will also be eyeing to come up with an improved performance in the second match.
ZIM vs IND Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 2nd ODI, Zimbabwe vs India
Competition: Zimbabwe vs India ODI
Date: 20 August, 2022
Time: 12:45 PM IST
Ground: Harare Sports Club, Harare
Watch ZIM vs IND Live Score
Watch Zimbabwe vs India 2nd ODI Live on DD Sports, Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
Zimbabwe vs India Pitch Report
The pitch at the Harare Sports Club is expected to have enough help both for the batsmen and bowlers. It will be interesting to see the nature of the pitch after the batting friendly surface in the last few games. However, the conditions are expected to assist both the batters and bowlers to a great extent in this match. The par score will remain around 260-270.
Team Form Guide:
ZIM (recent last): L L W W L
IND (recent last): W W W W W
ZIM Playing 11
1. Innocent Kaia
2. Tadiwanashe Marumani
3. Wesley Madhevere
4. Sean Williams
5. Sikandar Raza
6. Regis Chakabva (C & wk)
7. Ryan Burl
8. Luke Jongwe
9. Brad Evans
10. Victor Nyauchi
11. Richard Ngarava
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Zimbabwe.
- They arre unlikely to make any big time changes.
- Regis Chakabva will captain the side and also be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Tadiwanashe Marumani, Innocent Kaia, Sikandar Raza, Sean Williams and Regis Chakabva to deliver the goods with the bat.
- The likes of Victor Nyauchi, Brad Evans, Richard Ngarava and Luke Jongwe will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Sikandar Raza Stats in ODI
For Zimbabwe, senior all-rounder Sikandar Raza will once again be a key player to watch out for in this second ODI against India. Sikandar Raza smashed excellent consecutive centuries during the previous ODI series at home against Bangladesh.
|118||3495||20/5||68||12, 1/42, 117* & 3/56, 135* & 1/48, 0/21, 62|
Regis Chakabva Stats in ODI
Zimbabwe captain Regis Chakabva has been in an impressive form off late in international cricket. Regis Chakabva scored a brilliant ton in the second ODI against Bangladesh.
|56||1092||21.57||4/1||35, 102, 2, 17, 0, 8|
IND Playing 11
1. Shikhar Dhawan
2. KL Rahul (C)
3. Shubman Gill
4. Ishan Kishan
5. Sanju Samson (wk)
6. Deepak Hooda
7. Axar Patel
8. Deepak Chahar
9. Kuldeep Yadav
10. Prasidh Krishna
11. Mohammed Siraj
Related: Indian captain with most wins
- Washington Sundar will be unavailable for the entire three-match ODI series due to shoulder injury.
- They are very much likely to pick the same playing 11 from the first game.
- KL Rahul will be the captain.
- Sanju Samson will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of KL Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, Sanju Samson and Deepak Hooda will once again be expected to be their crucial mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- The likes of Prasidh Krishna, Deepak Chahar, Axar Patel and Mohammed Siraj will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Shikhar Dhawan Stats in ODI
India’s senior opening batsman Shikhar Dhawan has performed amazingly well in ODI cricket over the years. Shikhar Dhawan scored an impressive unbeaten knock of 81 runs in the successful chase of 189 runs in the first ODI against Zimbabwe.
|156||6574||45.97||38/17||81*, 58, 13, 97, 9, 31*, 39, 19, 21, 12, 62*|
KL Rahul Stats in ODI
For India, skipper KL Rahul will be looking to gain some crucial match-time ahead of the upcoming Asia Cup 2022. KL Rahul has composed more than 1600 ODI runs that includes 10 fifties and 5 centuries.
|42||1634||46.69||10/5||79, 68*, 10, 8, 0|
Who will win India vs Zimbabwe today match?
- India have witnessed a total of 5 back-to-back ODI victories in the recent while.
- Zimbabwe have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 ODI matches so far.
- During the last game between these two teams, India got the better of Zimbabwe by a margin of 10 wickets.
According to the Zimbabwe vs India today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
ZIM vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Regis Chakabva
BATTERS: Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, KL Rahul, Innocent Kaia
ALL-ROUNDERS: Axar Patel, Sikandar Raza, Sean Williams
BOWLERS: Deepak Chahar, Mohammed Siraj, Prasidh Krishna
Related: Most Sixes in Cricket
ZIM vs IND Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Shikhar Dhawan, Sikandar Raza.
For Grand League: Shubman Gill, Axar Patel.
Related: Fastest 100 for India in each format
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips