MID vs HAM Dream11 Prediction English One Day Cup, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Player Stats, Pitch Report 30 July
Updated on: Jul 30, 2021 11:17 am IST
MID vs HAM Dream11 Prediction: Middlesex and Hampshire face-off in the Group A fixture of the English One Day Cup 2021. The Middlesex team have 0 win in 2 league matches, while Hampshire have 1 win in the same number of matches.
MID vs HAM Dream11 Prediction
Fixture name: Group A
Competition: English One Day Cup 2021
Date: Friday, July 30, 2021
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Team Form Guide:
HAM in Last 3 Matches (recent last): W L L
MID in Last 3 Matches (recent last): L L L
Standings: MID 9, HAM 5
Ground: Radlett Cricket Club, Radlett
Brief score of the last result at the venue: Durham 288/8 won by 2 runs against Middlesex 225/9 in English One Day Cup 2021.
The pitch at Radlett has been a fine surface for batters with an average score of 265. Here the team batting first has won most of the matches, and the bowlers need to strive hard to get wickets.
WATCH English One Day Cup Live:
Watch English One Day Cup Live score and streaming on Youtube.
MID vs HAM Dream 11 Prediction
HAM Team news
- The Hampshire team have 1 win in 2 matches and their win in last match would boost the team.
- The team posted the score of 298 runs on the board, with the top contribution of Nick Gubbins who scored a century.
- The other players who batted well are Alsop and McManus.
- In the bowling unit, Felix Organ and Nick Gubbins were the best performers.
Injury update, unavailability: James Vince, Liam Dawson, Mason Crane, Chris Wood and Brad Wheal unavailable
Expected team changes: They will play with the same team
HAM Playing 11 (likely)
2. Tom Prest
3. Nick Gubbins
4. Joe Weatherley
5. Ian Holland
6. Lewis McManus (wk)
7. James Fuller
8. Kyle Abbott (c)
9. Tom Scriven
10. Scott Currie
11. John Turner
MID Team news
- They have lost two consecutive matches on trot and will be a little less confident.
- In the last league match, the tehe opposition scored 288 on the board, with Murtagh, Bamber, and Hollman picking 2 wickets.
- In reply, the team fell short by a short margin of 2 runs and would look to ace crucial moments.
- In the batting unit, Handscomb and White were impressive with scores of 75 and 55 respecitively.
Injury update, unavailability: Finn, Morgan, Cracknell, and Cullen unavailable
Expected team changes: They are expected to include Chopra in the 11
MID Playing 11 (likely)
2. Max Holden
3. Varun Chopra
4. Peter Handscomb (c)
5. Luke Hollman
6. Robbie White (wk)
7. Jack Davies
8. James Harris
9. Ethan Bamber
10. Thilan Walallawita
11. Tim Murtagh
N Gubbins- The youngster had been playing well and his last league’s contribution of century with 4 wickets will keep him confident ahead of the match.
N Gubbins in List-A- 2260 Runs, Bat. AVG. 41.85
P Handscomb -The middle-order batsman finally played a very good innings in the last league match and will be a captain pick for this match.
P Handscomb in List A- 3558 Runs, Bat. AVG. 39.97
E Bamber- The bowler has been terrific in the red ball format and has started his white ball campaign well.
E Bamber in List-A- 3 Wickets, Bowl. AVG. 30.66
MID vs HAM Dream11 Team Prediction
WK: T Alsop, L Mcmanus, R White
BAT: P Handscomb, N Gubbins, F Organ
AR: L Hollman
BOWL: K Abbott, S Currie, T Murtagh, E Bamber