WEF vs BPH Dream11 prediction Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy cricket tips- The Hundred Dream11 team for Today’s match
Updated on: Aug 12, 2022 8:00 pm IST
WEF vs BPH Dream11 Prediction: Welsh Fire are staring at 3rd consecutive defeat as they are up against one of the strongest teams in the competition in BPH. Welsh Fire won’t be playing with their full strength side which adds to their misery meanwhile BPH will be all clear with respect to their first choice players. WEF must play out of their skins to compete against BPH.
WEF vs BPH Dream11 prediction for Today match
Match 12, WEF vs BPH, The Hundred
13 August, 10.30 PM IST
Watch The Hundred live score
Watch WEF vs BPH live on Fancode
Last result at the venue
OVI beat WEF by 39 runs- 7 August, 2022
The Hundred points table
WEF vs BPH Pitch Report
A good batting deck is expected for the game. The team batting first would be aiming for around 160.
Welsh Fire playing 11
- Ben Duckett is unavailable for the game as he is playing for England Lions.
- Sam Hain is expected to replace Ben Duckett in the playing 11.
- Dwaine Pretorius might play the game ahead of Ryan Higgins.
- Tom Banton
- Joe Clarke
- Sam Hain
- Ollie Pope
- David Miller
- Josh Cobb
- Dwaine Pretorius
- David Payne
- Adam Zampa
- Jake Ball
- George Scrimshaw
David Miller’s stats
The hard hitting middle order batsman has been in prime form in this year in T20s.
|T20s in 2022||Runs||Average||Strike rate|
Joe Clarke’s stats
Joe Clarke is a monstrous hitter of the ball. He is due for a big knock.
|The Hundred matches||Runs||50s||Strike rate|
Birmingham Phoenix Playing 11
- BPH are most likely to go in with the same XI that played against SOB.
- Matthew Wade will continue to be their finisher while Imran Tahir and Kane Richardson will be their other 2 Overseas players.
- Will Smeed
- Chris Benjamin
- Moeen Ali
- Liam Livingstone
- Matthew Wade
- Miles Hammond
- Benny Howell
- Henry Brookes
- Tom Helm
- Kane Richardson
- Imran Tahir
Liam Livingstone’s stats
The man needs no introduction after having grabbed everyone’s attention with some destructive power hitting.
|The Hundred matches||Wickets||Average||Economy rate|
Moeen Ali’s stats
Moeen Ali is one of the premium all rounders going around. He is sure to fetch big points.
|The Hundred matches||Runs||Average||Strike rate|
Who will win Welsh Fire vs Birmingham Phoenix Today Match?
- BPH beat WEF by 93 runs when these two teams faced each other.
- Imran Tahir destroyed WEF with 5 wickets in that game.
- Will Smeed scored a swashbuckling 65 to help BPH bat WEF out of that game.
- BPH are overwhelming favorites to win the game in BPH vs WEF today match prediction
WEF vs BPH Dream11 team prediction
Wicket-Keepers: Chris Benjamin
Batsmen: David Miller, Joe Clarke, Liam Livingstone, Will Smeed
All-rounder- Josh Cobb, Moeen Ali
Bowlers: Kane Richardson, Henry Brookes, Imran Tahir, David Payne
WEF vs BPH Dream11 prediction captain & Vice captain choices
For small league, head-to-head contests– Moeen Ali, Liam Livingstone
For grand leagues– Imran Tahir, Will Smeed
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips