NOS-W vs SOB-W Dream11 Prediction The Hundred Women Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 31, 2022 3:11 pm IST
NOS-W vs SOB-W Dream11 Prediction: The Headingley is set to host another Hundred women’s competition clash today (August 31). Northern Superchargers women will face Southern Brave women in their sixth contest of the tournament.
Superchargers are placed at the sixth spot in the points tables with four points in their account after five league-stage games. Brave, on the other hand, are yet to be defeated in the Hundred 2022 so far, under the leadership of England veteran Anya Shrubsole. Brave are already qualified for the finals, while Superchargers bear almost impossible chances of qualification.
NOS-W vs SOB-W Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match
The Hundred Women – 23rd Match
Fixture: Northern Superchargers Women vs Southern Brave Women
Date and Time: August 31, 4:30 PM IST
Venue: Headingley, Leeds
Watch NOS-W vs SOB-W Live Score
Watch NOS-W vs SOB-W live, on FanCode.
Last Result at the Venue
NOS-W beat MNR-W by 7 wickets – on August 21
The Hundred Women – Points Table
|No.||Team||Matches||Won||Lost||Tied/No Result||Points||Net Run Rate|
NOS-W vs SOB-W Pitch Report
It’s a batting pitch at the Headingley and best suited for the spinners. The average total score has been 131, while, the average first innings score has been around 134. 80% of the teams have chosen to bowl first after winning the toss at this venue. However, the teams batting first at the venue, have won 60% of their games. Moreover, the weather is predicted to hover around 12.66° Celcius, with light rain.
Last five matches (most recent first)
Northern Superchargers Women: L W L W L
Southern Brave Women: W W W W W
NOS-W Playing 11
- Despite their last defeat against Superchargers are likely to play an unchanged playing 11.
- Alyssa Healy will keep the wickets and will open the innings with Laura Wolvaardt.
- Bess Heath, captain Armitage, and Heather Graham the all-rounder will bat in the middle.
- Furthermore, Alice Davidson-Richards and Jenny Gunn are the other pace bowling all-rounders.
- While, Lucy Hingham is the spin bowling all-rounder, who will assist Linsey Smith, Katie Levick, and Rachel Slater, the other spinners in the lineup.
Probable Playing 11:
Alyssa Healy (WK)
Hollie Armitage (C)
Laura Wolvaardt’s Stats in The Hundred 2022
Wolvaardt has been the best bit of the Superchargers camp so far. She has been consistently scoring runs and is the highest run-scorer in the tournament, for now.
Alice Davidson-Richards’ Stats in The Hundred 2022
Davidson-Richards has been at her best, with the ball, so far. She has taken the most wickets for her team in the Hundred, until now.
Related: Top 5 Batsmen with Most Runs in T20I
SOB-W Playing 11
- Brave have only made one change since their 2022 campaign commenced and are prone to go with an unchanged playing XI, deeming their last clash against Trent Rockets.
- Smriti Mandhana and Danni Wyatt shall open the innings. Sophia Dunkley will bat at number three and can be a part-time spinner. Wyatt, too, can spin the ball.
- Tahlia McGrath is the chief all-rounder. While Maia Bouchier and Georgia Adams will bat in the middle.
- Anya Shrubsole, the captain, will lead the pace unit, including Lauren Bell, and Freya Kemp. Amanda-Jade Wellington is the main spinner.
- Carla Rudd will keep the wickets.
Probable Playing 11:
Anya Shrubsole (C)
Carla Rudd (WK)
Smriti Mandhana’s Stats in the Hundred 2022
Mandhana’s new approach with the bat has preserved her consistency. She is in promising form and is scoring runs with a huge strike rate. She has been the highest run-scorer for her team in the Hundred 2022.
Amanda-Jade Wellington’s Stats in the Hundred 2022
Wellington’s spin has helped the Brave a lot and she is leading the Brave’s strong bowling unit with her persistent, reasonable, and wicket-taking spells. She is the highest wicket-taker of the Hundred 2022, for now.
Related: Asia Cup Winners List
Who will win NOS-W vs SOB-W today match?
- Superchargers are paced at sixth position in the points table but bear the potential to win the thrillers, considering their stint, this year.
- Superchargers have won two out of five games this season and are coming in after a defeat in the last game versus Welsh Fire.
- Brave, on the other hand, have a stronger, reliable batting lineup and performing bowling options, and an experienced captain like Shrubsole in the camp.
- Brave have won all of their five group-stage games so far, and are placed at the top of the points table.
- SOB-W are the favorites to win today’s match against NOS-W.
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
NOS-W vs SOB-W Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Alyssa Healy
Batters: Smriti Mandhana, Laura Wolvaardt, Danni Wyatt, Sophia Dunkley
All-Rounders: Alice Davidson-Richards, Georgia Adams, Tahlia McGrath
Bowlers: Amanda-Jade Wellington, Lauren Bell, Katie Levick
NOS-W vs SOB-W Dream11 Prediction – Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
For Small League, Head -to-Head contests: Smriti Mandhana (C) and Laura Wolvaardt (VC)
For Mega League Teams: Amanda-Jade Wellington (C) and Laura Wolvaardt (VC)
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips