MNR-W vs OVI-W Dream11 Prediction The Hundred Women Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 31, 2022 4:34 pm IST
MNR-W vs OVI-W Dream11 Predictio: The Old Trafford is set to host another Hundred women’s competition clash tonight (August 31). Manchester Originals women will face Oval Invincibles women in their sixth contest of the tournament.
Originals are placed at the fifth spot in the points tables with four points in their account after five league-stage games. Invincibles, on the other hand, have won four out of five matches in the Hundred 2022 so far. Invincibles are already qualified for the knockouts, while Originals bear almost impossible chances of qualification.
MNR-W vs OVI-W Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match
The Hundred Women – 24th Match
Fixture: Manchester Originals Women vs Oval Invincibles Women
Date and Time: August 31, 7:30 PM IST
Venue: Old Trafford, Manchester
Watch MNR-W vs OVI-W Live Score
Watch MNR-W vs OVI-W live, on FanCode.
Last Result at the Venue
MNR-W beat WEF-W by 11 runs – on August 16
The Hundred Women – Points Table
|No.||Team||Matches||Won||Lost||Tied/No Result||Points||Net Run Rate|
MNR-W vs OVI-W Pitch Report
It’s a balanced pitch at Old Trafford and best suited for the spinners. The average total score has been 118, while, the average first innings score has been around 128. 60% of the teams have chosen to bowl first after winning the toss at this venue. However, the teams batting first at the venue, have won 60% of their games. Moreover, the weather is predicted to hover around 15.64° Celcius, with scattered clouds, up in the sky.
Last five matches (most recent first)
Manchester Originals Women: W L L W L
Oval Invincibles Women: W W W L W
MNR-W Playing 11
- Originals are prone to play with an unchanged playing 11 considering their last victory.
- Lizelle Lee will open the innings with Emma Lamb. Lamb is a batting all-rounder and can bowl off-spin.
- Originals’ middle order comprises Amy Satterthwaite, who is a top-order batter and can bowl reasonable off-spin, along with Erin Burns and Ami Campbell. Burns can bowl off-spin.
- Sophie Ecclestone and Hannah Jones are the spinners in the camp.
- Eleanor Threlkeld will keep the wickets.
- Kate Cross, the skipper herself, will lead the pace unit of the Originals, including Phoebe Graham and Grace Potts.
Kate Cross (C)
Eleanor Threlkeld (WK)
Emma Lamb’s Stats in The Hundred 2022
Lamb has been the second-highest run-getter for the Originals and has also executed reasonable bowling spells, with a wicket in her account.
Sophie Ecclestone’s Stats in The Hundred 2022
Ecclestone is the best part of the Originals with the ball and the bat. She has been the highest wicket-taker for her team in the Hundred 2022.
Related: Top 5 Batsmen with Most Runs in T20I
OVI-W Playing 11
- Invincibles also, are likely to play the unchanged playing 11, deeming their last convincing win versus London Spirit.
- Suzie Bates and wicketkeeper batter Lauren Winfield-Hill will open the innings for the Invincibles.
- Alice Capsey and skipper Dane van Niekerk will bat in the middle. Both of them can spin the ball along with Maddy Villiers, and Sophia Smale, the chief spin-duo of the Invincibles camp.
- Villiers can bat at number five followed by the other batters Kira Chathli and Emily Windsor.
- Shabnim Ismail, Eva Gray, and Ryana MacDonald-Gay are the pacers on the team.
Probable Playing XI:
Lauren Winfield-Hill (WK)
Dane van Niekerk (C)
Lauren Winfield-Hill’s Stats in The Hundred 2022
Winfield-Hill has been the highest run-scorer for her team and third-highest in the tournament so far. She is in good form and has been scoring runs consistently.
Alice Capsey’s Stats in The Hundred 2022
Capsey is a batting all-rounder and can bowl off-spin. She has been the joint highest wicket-taker for Invincibles this season.
Related: Asia Cup Winners List
Who will win MNR-W vs OVI-W today Match?
- Originals are paced at fifth position in the points table but bear the potential to win the matches, considering their stint, this year.
- Originals have won two out of five games this season and are coming in after a victory in the last game versus Birmingham Phoenix.
- Invincibles, on the other hand, have a stronger, reliable batting lineup and performing bowling options, and a title-winning captain like Dane van Niekerk in the camp.
- Invincibles have won four of their five group-stage games so far, and are placed at second position in the points table.
- OVI-W are the favorites to win today’s match against MNR-W.
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
MNR-W vs OVI-W Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Lauren Winfield-Hill
Batters: Suzie Bates, Erin Burns, Alice Capsey, Lizelle Lee
All-Rounders: Emma Lamb, Sophie Ecclestone
Bowlers: Maddy Villiers, Eva Gray, Sophia Smale, Kate Cross
MNR-W vs OVI-W Dream11 Prediction – Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Sophie Ecclestone (C) and Alice Capsey (VC)
For Mega League Teams: Sophie Ecclestone (C) and Suzie Bates (VC)
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips