SCO Playing 11 for West Indies vs Scotland T20 World Cup 2022; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For WI vs SCO Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Oct 15, 2022 9:16 am IST
Scotland playing 11: Scotland have a solid core and they can upset West Indies if they can punch above their weight. They need their heavyweight middle order to step up against the West Indies bowlers. Scotland’s pace attack can be a handful against West Indies. Scotland’s second warmup game against UAE was washed out due to rain but they had a very competitive first warmup match against Netherlands which they won by 18 runs.
Scotland playing 11 team news
- Mark Watt will be their primary spinner, who can also bat lower down the order.
- George Munsey and Matthew Cross will open their innings while experienced players like Calum MacLeod and Richie Berrington will man their middle order.
- Josh Davey, Safyaan Sharif and Brad Wheal will lead their pace attack.
SCO playing 11
1. George Munsey
2. Matthew Cross
3. Calum MacLeod
4. Richie Berrington
5. Michael Jones
6. Chris Greaves
7. Michael Least
8. Mark Watt
9. Josh Davey
10. Safyaan Sharif
11. Brad Wheal
Richard Berrington (c), George Munsey, Michael Leask, Bradley Wheal, Chris Sole, Chris Greaves, Safyaan Sharif, Josh Davey, Matthew Cross, Calum MacLeod, Brandon McMullen, Michael Jones, Craig Wallace, Mark Watt, Hamza Tahir
West Indies vs Scotland Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from SCO
- Richie Berrington can be a bankable option in Scotland for grand leagues. He is an all rounder, had a very good warmup game as well against the Dutch.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score||Wickets||Economy rate|
- George Munsey is an explosive opener who can take the attack to the opposition. He can be a decent pick from Scotland.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score|
- Josh Davey is an experienced campaigner and knows his tricks. He is another good option from SCO.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Best bowling figures|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips