SL vs BAN Dream11 Prediction Asia Cup 2022 Live Score, Pitch Report, Player Stats, Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 31, 2022 5:40 pm IST
SL vs BAN Dream11 Prediction: Sri Lanka are all set to lock horns with Bangladesh in the fifth encounter of Asia Cup 2022 on 1 September, 2022 (Thursday) at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai. This will be a knockout game as the winning side will directly qualify for the Super 4 stage of the T20 tournament. Things did not worked out really well for Sri Lanka at the start of the competition as they witnessed a disappointing 8-wicket defeat at the hands of Afghanistan. On the other hand, Bangladesh too ended up losing their opening game against Afghanistan.
SL vs BAN Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 5, Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh
Competition: Asia Cup 2022
Date: 1 September, 2022
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Ground: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Watch Asia Cup 2022 Live Score
Watch Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar app.
Asia Cup 2022 Points Table
Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Pitch Report
As seen in the previous few games at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, there was enough assistance both for the batters and bowlers throughout the match. Both the spinners and fast bowlers have extracted enough from this track in the history of the venue as well, but the conditions are expected to be better for batting and picking more of pacers and batsmen will be an ideal option from the fantasy cricket point of view.
Team Form Guide:
BAN (recent last): L L W L L
SL (recent last): L W L L L
SL Playing 11
- There are no major injury problems in the Sri Lanka camp.
- They are unlikely to make any big time changes from the previous game.
- Dasun Shanaka will be the captain.
- Kusal Mendis will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Mendis, Charith Asalanka and Bhanuka Rajapaksa will once again be expected to deliver the goods in the batting department.
- The trio of Wanindu Hasaranga, Matheesha Pathirana and Chamika Karunaratne will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Wanindu Hasaranga Stats in T20I
For Sri Lanka, Wanindu Hasaranga has emerged as a great wicket-taking bowler in the shorter format of the game. Wanindu Hasaranga has picked up as many as 63 wickets at an economy of less than 7.
|39||63||6.6||1/19, 24*, 69* & 2/18, 1/30, 0/26|
Bhanuka Rajapaksa Stats in T20I
Sri Lanka’s swashbuckling batsman Bhanuka Rajapaksa will be a key player to watch out for in this crucial game against Bangladesh. In the last game against Afghanistan, Bhanuka Rajapaksa scored 38 runs off 29 balls.
|22||388||2||38, 9, 14, 34, 4|
BAN Playing 11
Shakib Al Hasan
Related: Asia Cup Winners List
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Bangladesh.
- They are very much likely to go ahead with the same playing 11.
- Shakib Al Hasan will captain the team.
- Mushfiqur Rahim will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Mohammad Naim, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim and Mahmudullah to do the major run-scoring part with the bat.
- The likes of Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed, Shakib Al Hasan and Mehidy Hasan will be their important clogs in the bowling contingent.
Shakib Al Hasan Stats in T20I
Bangladesh skipper Shakib Al Hasan will once again be a crucial performer for his side in this T20 tournament due to his years of experience. Shakib Al Hasan has scored more than 2000 T20I runs and also taken as many as 122 wickets.
|100||2021||122||11 & 1/13, 5, 68 & 2/18, 29, 9 & 1/38, 5 & 1/10|
Mushfiqur Rahim Stats in T20I
For Bangladesh, senior batsman Mushfiqur Rahim has been an important player over the years in the limited overs format. Mushfiqur Rahim has smacked a total of 1496 T20I runs that includes as many as 6 fifties.
|101||1496||6||1, 30, 3, 0, 20, 0|
Who will win Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh today match?
- Bangladesh have witnessed a total of 4 defeats and only one T20I victory in the recent while.
- Sri Lanka have managed to win just a single game out of their last 5 T20I matches so far.
According to the Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh today match prediction, Bangladesh are the favourites to win this match.
SL vs BAN Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Mushfiqur Rahim, Kusal Mendis
BATTERS: Mahmudullah, Pathum Nissanka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa
ALL-ROUNDERS: Shakib Al Hasan, Wanindu Hasaranga, Mosaddek Hossain
BOWLERS: Mustafizur Rahman, Maheesh Theekshana, Mohammad Saifuddin
Related: Top 5 Batsmen with Most Runs in T20I
SL vs BAN Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Shakib Al Hasan, Wanindu Hasaranga.
For Grand League: Mahmudullah, Pathum Nissanka.
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips