SLGY vs SLGR Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – SLC Invitational T20 Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 13, 2022 11:29 am IST
SLGY vs SLGR Dream11 Prediction: In the 5th encounter of the SLC Invitational T20 League 2022, the SLC Greys will be crossing swords with the SLC Greens at the R. Premadasa Stadium in Colombo on 13 August, 2022 (Saturday). Things did not worked out really well for the SLC Greys in the recent while during the ongoing T20 competition as they conceded a poor 4-wicket loss at the hands of SLC Blues. On the other hand, the SLC Greens are coming off from an amazing 4-run victory over SLC Reds in their most recent game of the season.
SLGY vs SLGR Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 5, SLC Greys vs SLC Greens
Competition: SLC Invitational T20
Date: 13 August, 2022
Time: 3 PM IST
Ground: R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
Watch SL Invitational T20 Live Score
Watch SLGY vs SLGR Live on SLC official YouTube channel.
SLGY vs SLGR Pitch Report
The conditions at the R. Premadasa Stadium will be favourable for the batters to a great extent. There will be some help for the pace bowlers and spinners as well due to the bounce available on the track. Thus, the captain winning the toss should choose to bowl first and picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a good decision for this game.
SLGY (recent last): L L W NR W
SLGR (recent last): W L L NR L
SLGY Playing 11
Related: Indian captain with most wins
- There are no major injury problems in the SLC Greys camp.
- Ashan Priyanjan will captain the side.
- Minod Bhanuka will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Minod Bhanuka, Thanuka Dabare, Ashan Randika, Sangeeth Cooray and Ashan Priyanjan will be their crucial mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- The trio of Akila Dananjaya, Muditha Lakshan and Milan Rathnayake will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Ashan Priyanjan Stats in T20
SLC Greys skipper Ashan Priyanjan has an impressive T20 record both in the batting as well as bowling departments. Ashan Priyanjan has smashed more than 1900 runs and also picked up a total of 48 scalps.
|116||1902||48||8, 4, 25 & 2/47, 15* & 2/43, 80 & 1/38, 57 & 1/38, 49 & 3/39|
Akila Dananjaya Stats in T20
For the SLC Greys, Akila Dananjaya will be an important part of the bowling attack. Akila Dananjaya has taken as many as 121 wickets at a brilliant economy of less than 8.
|101||121||7.31||1/18, 2/36, 5/27, 2/44, 2/42, 5/27, 2/31|
SLGR Playing 11
- There are no major injury problems in the SLC Greens camp.
- They are unlikely to make a lot of changes from the last game.
- Dasun Shanaka will captain the side.
- Niroshan Dickwella will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Pathum Nissanka, Niroshan Dickwella, Nuwanidu Fernando and Dinesh Chandimal will be expected to be their important mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- The trio of Binura Fernando, Lakshan Sandakan and Nuwan Thushara will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Niroshan Dickwella Stats in T20
For the SLC Greens, explosive wicket-keeper batsman Niroshan Dickwella will be an important performer to watch out for in this match against SLC Greys. During the last encounter, Niroshan Dickwella contributed with a fabulous unbeaten knock of 76 runs off only 56 balls.
|91||1772||138.90||9||76, 0, 51 & 15, 4 & 12, 5, 58 & 3|
Dasun Shanaka Stats in T20
SLC Greens captain Dasun Shanaka has performed amazingly well in T20I cricket over the last few months. Dasun Shanaka has a phenomenal strike-rate of more than 141 in T20 cricket and can also contribute with the ball.
|151||3209||141.87||45||21, 37, 19, 19, 13, 17|
Who will win SLGY vs SLGR today match?
- SLC Greys have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 T20 matches so far.
- The SLC Greens have witnessed as many as 3 losses and only a single victory in the recent while.
According to the SLC Greys vs SLC Greens today match prediction, SLC Greens are the favourites to win this match.
Related: Most Sixes in Cricket
SLGY vs SLGR Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Niroshan Dickwella, Dinesh Chandimal
BATSMEN: Pathum Nissanka, Dhananjaya Lakshan, Thanuka Dabare
ALL-ROUNDERS: Dasun Shanaka, Ashan Priyanjan, Pulina Tharanga
BOWLERS: Jeffrey Vandersay, Milan Rathnayake, Akila Dananjaya
Related: Fastest 100 for India in each format
SLGY vs SLGR Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Niroshan Dickwella, Ashan Priyanjan.
For Grand League: Dhananjaya Lakshan, Pathum Nissanka.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips