WEF-W vs BPH-W Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – The Hundred Women Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 13, 2022 12:15 pm IST
WEF-W vs BPH-W Dream11 Prediction: Up next in The Hundred Women’s doubleheader day is match no 4 which will be played between Welsh Fire Women and Birmingham Phoenix Women.
This would be the first outing for the two teams in this season and both would love to start their campaign on a high. Sophia Gardens in Cardiff is going to host this fixture and the ground is a batting paradise as the boundaries are short on either side of the wicket. How the two teams would line up in their first game of the Hundred Women’s 2022, let’s find out in this post.
WEF-W vs BPH-W Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 4, Welsh Fire Women vs Birmingham Phoenix Women
Competition: The Hundred Women
Date: 13th August, 2022
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Ground: The Rose Bowl, Southampton
Watch The Hundred Women Live Score
Watch WEF-W vs BPH-W Live on FanCode app.
Last result at the venue
South Africa (207/3 in 20 overs) defeated England (149 in 16.4 overs) by 58 runs.
The Hundred Women Points Table
|Matches Played||Won||Lost||No Result||Points||Net Run Rate|
Oval Invincibles Women
Trent Rockets Women
|Welsh Fire Women||0||0||0||0||0||
|Manchester Originals Women||0||0||0||0||0||
|London Spirit Women||0||0||0||0||0||
|Northern Superchargers Women||1||0||1||0||0||
WEF-W vs BPH-W Pitch Report
Cardiff has always been a high scoring ground due to the small boundaries on either side of the wicket. Team batting first should look to score at least somewhere 150 and we can expect a good chase in the other half of the match.
Form Guide (Last 5 matches)
WEF-W (last-recent): W L L L L
BPH-W (last-recent): L W W W L
WEF-W Playing 11
- England’s ODI opener Tammy Beaumont will be leading the side and will open the innings along with Hayley Matthews.
- Sarah Bryce will don the keeping gloves for Welsh Fire Women.
- In the middle order, the onus would be on Fran Wilson, Rachel Haynes, and Fi Morris.
- Nicola Carey will be a key pick among the bowlers. Alex Hartley, Katie George, and Nicola Harvey will be others to watch out in the bowling unit.
Tammy Beaumont Stats in T20Is
Tammy Beaumont is an established T20 star especially in the domestic circuit. Below are her numbers.
Hayley Matthews Stats in T20Is
Hayley Matthews is one of the stalwarts in the Windies Women line up. She will be important with both bat and ball.
BPH-W Playing 11
- Whiteferns’ skipper Sophie Devine will be leading the Birmingham Phoenix Women.
- Sophie Devine and Eve Jones will be opening the innings.
- Ellyse Perry is still doubtful for this game.
- Amy Jones, Deepti Sharma, Gwen Davies, and Georgia Elwiss will form the middle order.
- Kirstie Gordon, Issy Wong, and Emily Arlott will take the charge in the bowling unit.
Related: Asia Cup Schedule
Ellyse Perry/Sterre Kalis
Sophie Devine Stats in T20Is
The Whiteferns’ skipper will be crucial with both bat and ball for Birmingham Phoenix Women. Below are her numbers in T20Is.
Deepti Sharma Stats in T20Is
Indian all-rounder Deepti Sharma will be crucial with her offies. She is a handy batter as well.
|66||590||67||49* and 4/10|
Who will win WEF-W vs BPH-W today match?
- Both teams are strong on papers.
- Birmingham have players like Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry and Issy Wong in their ranks which makes them the favorites.
According to the WEF-W vs BPH-W today match prediction, Welsh Fire Women are the favourites to win this match.
Related: Asia Cup Winners
WEF-W vs BPH-W Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Amy Jones
BATSMEN: Tammy Beaumont, Fran Wilson, Rachel Haynes
ALL-ROUNDERS: Hayley Matthews, Georgia Elwiss, Sophie Devine, Deepti Sharma
BOWLERS: Nicola Carey, Alex Hartley, Issy Wong
Related: India’s Asia Cup Squad
WEF-W vs BPH-W Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Sophie Devine, Tammy Beaumont
For Grand League: Deepti Sharma, Hayley Matthews
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips