SUR vs GLO Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – English Domestic One Day Cup Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 18, 2022 5:26 pm IST
SUR vs GLO Dream11 Prediction: The Match 55 of the English Domestic One Day Cup 2022 is scheduled to be contested between Surrey and Gloucestershire on 19 August, 2022 (Friday) at the Kennington Oval in London. The Surrey team will surely be feeling very much high on confidence as they are coming into this game on the back of a brilliant 43-run win against Somerset in their most recent game. On the other hand, Gloucestershire suffered a poor 4-wicket defeat at the hands of Leicestershire during their last match.
SUR vs GLO Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 55, Surrey vs Gloucestershire
Competition: English Domestic One Day Cup
Date: 19 August, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Ground: Kennington Oval, London
Watch English Domestic One Day Cup Live Score
Watch SUR vs GLO Live on FanCode app.
SUR vs GLO Pitch Report
The pitch at the Kennington Oval is expected to have enough help both for the batsmen and bowlers. It will be interesting to see the nature of the pitch after the batting friendly surface in the last few games. However, the conditions are expected to assist the batsmen to a great extent in this match. The par score will remain around 260-270.
SUR (recent last): W L L D W
GLO (recent last): L W W W L
SUR Playing 11
- There are no major injury problems in the Surrey camp.
- Ben Geddes will be the captain.
- Josh Blake will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Ben Geddes, Ryan Patel, Nico Reifer and Josh Blake will once again be expected to take up the responsibility in the batting department.
- The trio of Conor McKerr, Matt Dunn and Amar Virdi will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Ben Geddes Stats in List A
For Surrey, skipper Ben Geddes will be a key performer to watch out for in this match. Ben Geddes has smashed more than 200 List A runs so far that includes a fine fifty as well.
|10||226||1||6, 12, 7, 9, 35|
Conor McKerr Stats in List A
Surrey’s right-arm fast bowler Conor McKerr has bowled really well in the last few matches this season. In the game against Middlesex, Conor McKerr picked up excellent figures of 3 for 38.
|22||36||6.08||0/9, 2/73, 3/38, 2/79, 2/19|
GLO Playing 11
Paul van Meekeren
Related: Most Sixes in Cricket
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Gloucestershire.
- They are unlikely to tinker a lot with their playing combination.
- Jack Taylor will captain the side.
- James Bracey will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Ben Charlesworth, Ben Wells, Marcus Harris and James Bracey to come good with the bat.
- The likes of Tom Price, Tom Smith, Josh Shaw and Paul van Meekeren will be their important clogs in the bowling contingent.
Marcus Harris Stats in List A
Gloucestershire’s left-hander Marcus Harris has performed really well so far in the 50-overs format of the game. Marcus Harris has scored as many as three brilliant fifties in his last 4 games.
|59||1887||11/2||58, 94, 48, 59, 0, 7, 10 & 62, 10 & 9, 4 & 17, 39|
Jack Taylor Stats in List A
For Gloucestershire, captain Jack Taylor has been in an impressive touch so far in the tournament. Jack Taylor smashed a fine half-century in the previous game against Leicestershire.
|65||1659||15||50, 24, 95 & 2/56, 77* & 4/31, 34 & 2/12|
Who will win SUR vs GLO today match?
- Surrey have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 Royal London One Day Cup matches.
- Gloucestershire have witnessed as many as 3 victories and 2 defeats in the recent while.
According to the Surrey vs Gloucestershire today match prediction, Gloucestershire are the favourites to win this match.
Related: Indian captain with most wins
SUR vs GLO Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: James Bracey, Josh Blake
BATSMEN: Marcus Harris, Jack Taylor, Ryan Patel, Ben Geddes
ALL-ROUNDERS: Thomas Lawes, Nick Kimber
BOWLERS: Tom Smith, Conor McKerr, Zafar Gohar
Related: Fastest 100 for India in each format
SUR vs GLO Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Marcus Harris, Ben Geddes.
For Grand League: James Bracey, Jack Taylor.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips