KET vs YOR Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – English Domestic One Day Cup Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 18, 2022 2:00 pm IST
KET vs YOR Dream11 Prediction: The Match 53 of the English Domestic One Day Cup 2022 is scheduled to be played between Kent and Yorkshire on 19 August, 2022 (Friday) at the St Lawrence Ground in Canterbury. Kent’s most recent encounter of this 50-overs tournament against Derbyshire got washed out due to heavy rains. On the other hand, Yorkshire did not witness the best of fortunes recently this season as they conceded a poor 88-run defeat at the hands of Essex in their last game.
KET vs YOR Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 53, Kent vs Yorkshire
Competition: English Domestic One Day Cup
Date: 19 August, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Ground: St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury
Watch English Domestic One Day Cup Live Score
Watch KET vs YOR Live on FanCode app.
KET vs YOR Pitch Report
The conditions at the St Lawrence Ground will be favourable for the batters to a great extent. There will be some help for the pace bowlers and spinners as well due to the bounce available on the track. Thus, the captain winning the toss should choose to bowl first and picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a good decision for this game.
KET (recent last): W L L L W
YOR (recent last): L W W L W
KET Playing 11
Oliver George Robinson
- Zak Crawley, Joe Denly and Sam Billings will be not be available for this match.
- They are unlikely to make a lot of changes from the previous game.
- Joe Denly will captain the side.
- Oliver George Robinson will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Ollie Robinson, Alex Blake, Joey Evison, Ben Compton and Darren Stevens will be expected to be their important mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- The trio of Grant Stewart, Navdeep Saini and Matt Quinn will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Ollie Robinson Stats in List A
Kent wicket-keeper batsman Ollie Robinson has looked in a blistering form with the bat at the start of this Royal London competition. Ollie Robinson composed a phenomenal double hundred in the first game followed by a crucial fifty against Glamorgan.
|20||596||1/1||1, 31, 22, 50, 206*, 0 & 21, 43, 4, 39*|
Alex Blake Stats in List A
For Kent, Alex Blake batted really well during the previous match against Glamorgan. Alex Blake played an excellent knock of 66 runs off 56 balls that included 6 fours and 2 sixes.
|110||2285||14/1||20, 8, 62, 66, 24, 57 & 61, 32, 50*|
YOR Playing 11
Related: Most Sixes in Cricket
- Jonny Bairstow and Joe Root will not be available for this match.
- They are likely to go ahead with the same playing 11 from the previous game.
- The likes of Will Fraine, Harry Duke, William Luxton, George Hill and Jonathan Tattersall will be expected to once again play a significant role in the batting department.
- The trio of Tom Loten, Ben Coad and Harris Sullivan will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Will Fraine Stats in List A
For Yorkshire, Will Fraine looked in a fine touch during the previous game against Lancashire in the ongoing tournament. Will Fraine scored a run-a-ball 41 that consisted of 5 fours and 1 six.
|16||497||1/1||11, 40, 8, 41, 143, 53 & 10, 1*, 14 & 1|
Harry Duke Stats in List A
Yorkshire’s wicket-keeper batsman Harry Duke has an impressive record in a short span of List A career. Harry Duke scored a brilliant innings of 87 runs against Glamorgan.
|11||334||2||1, 87, 13, 17, 111, 13 & 21, 88 & 56, 108|
Who will win KET vs YOR today match?
- Kent have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 Royal London One Day Cup matches so far.
- Yorkshire have witnessed a total of 3 victories and 2 defeats in the recent while.
According to the Kent vs Yorkshire today match prediction, Yorkshire are the favourites to win this match.
Related: Indian captain with most wins
KET vs YOR Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Oliver George Robinson, Harry Duke
BATSMEN: Ben Compton, Joey Evison, Will Fraine, George Hill
ALL-ROUNDERS: Joe Denly, Matthew Revis
BOWLERS: Matt Quinn, Dominic Bess, Matthew Waite
Related: Fastest 100 for India in each format
KET vs YOR Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Harry Duke, Oliver George Robinson.
For Grand League: Ben Compton, Joe Denly.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips