SUS vs GLO Dream11 Prediction English One Day Cup, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Player Stats, Pitch Report 1 August
Updated on: Aug 1, 2021 12:57 pm IST
SUS vs GLO Dream11 Prediction: Sussex and Gloucestershire face-off in the Group A fixture of the English One Day Cup 2021. The Sussex team has 0 win in 4 matches, while Gloucestershire has been able to win 1 in 3 matches.
SUS vs GLO Dream11 Prediction
Fixture name: Group A
Competition: English One Day Cup 2021
Date: Sunday, August 1, 2021
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Team Form Guide:
GLO in Last 3 Matches (recent last): W L L
SUS in Last 3 Matches (recent last): NR L L
Standings: SUS 7, GLO 6
Ground: County Ground, Hove
Brief score of the last result at the venue: Sussex 148/4 won by 6 wickets against Essex 146/9 in T20 Blast 2021.
The pitch at Hove boasts of a surface suitable for batsmen and bowlers, with average score of around 240. In the T20 Blast, it was seen the spinners could get decent purchase if the weather is sunny and dry.
WATCH English One Day Cup Live:
Watch English One Day Cup Live score and streaming on Youtube.
SUS vs GLO Dream 11 Prediction
GLO Team news
- They are trying to cruise to the top, after being at the bottom of the table a few days ago.
- Gloucestershire are now finally looking to be settled, and can try to climb up the table with some excellent performances.
- They have the winning momentum and can thrash the weak-looking side of Sussex, which is also desperately looking for a win.
- The players to watch out will be Buuren and Josh Shaw.
Injury update, unavailability: None
Expected team changes: They are expected to play with same 11.
GLO Playing 11 (likely)
2. George Hankins
3. Tom Lace
4. Graeme van Buuren
5. Jack Taylor (c)
6. George Scott
7. James Bracey (wk)
8. Tom Smith
9. Matt Taylor
10. Daniel Worrall
11. Josh Shaw
SUS Team news
- Sussex are just below the Gloucestershire in the points table, and they are yet win a game in the season.
- They have played four games, while losing two and no result in two, which saves them, from being at the bottom position.
- Their NRR is bad and now winning the games, will be their only motive.
- They will eagerly look for a win in this one, and try to get above in the points table
- The crucial players for the team will be Travis Head and Will Beer.
Injury update, unavailability: Bopara, Garton, Jordan, Mills, Jordan, Wright unavailable
Expected team changes: They are expected to play with same 11
SUS Playing 11 (likely)
2. Tom Clark
3. Travis Head
4. Tom Haines (c)
5. David Wiese
6. Oliver Carter (wk)
7. Danial Ibrahim
8. Archie Lenham
9. Henry Crocombe
10. Ollie Robinson
11. Will Beer
G Buuren- The player has displayed his capability to contribute in both departments and can be a captain pick for your team.
Graeme Van Buuren in List-A- 1514 Runs, Bat. AVG. 29.11 and 54 Wickets, Bowl. AVG. 34.66
T Head -The Sussex team’s most experienced batsman is leading the team from the front and will be on lookout to maintain same form.
Travis Head in List A- 3638 Runs, Bat. AVG. 38.70
W Beer- The spinner with a fine experience has been able to pick wickets in a consistent manner and can be a differential pick.
Will Beer in List-A- 56 Wickets, Bowl. AVG. 41.41
SUS vs GLO Dream11 Team Prediction
WK: James Bracey, Tom Lace
BAT: Travis Head, Jack Taylor, Graeme Van Buuren
AR: David Wiese, B Charlesworth
BOWL: Will Beer, Archie Lenham, Daniel Worrall, Josh Shaw