BN-Y vs IN-Y Dream11 Match Prediction | U-19 Asia Cup 2019 Final, Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Sep 13, 2019 2:26 pm IST
BN-Y vs IN-Y Dream11 Match Prediction | U-19 Asia Cup | Bangladesh Youth vs India Youth Match Preview
R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo, September 14th at 09:30 AM IST
The U19 Asia Cup 2019 has reached its final juncture and the two teams contesting in the big finals will be India U19 and Bangladesh U19 at the R Premadasa Stadium in Colombo.
The two semi-finals were washed in rain and on account of the finish which the two teams got in their respective groups made Bangladesh and India contest for the coveted trophy.
India U19 finished at the prime position in Group A, whereas, Bangladesh U19 was the topper in Group B. Both teams remained unbeaten in the league stage which means this contest is surely going to be a pulsating clash.
Head to Head (last 5 games)
Bangladesh U19 won- 01
India U19 won- 02
No result- 02
BN-Y vs IN-Y Team News
- After registering three wins on the trot, Bangladesh U19 are subtle to make any changes to their eleven.
- However, Shoriful Islam did not have a good game with the ball against Sri Lanka U19 giving away 50 runs from 9 overs and scalping 2 wickets. Minhazur Rahman could replace him in the eleven.
- Shahdat Hossain could be swapped with A Sarker as the former is struggling with form scoring only 12 runs from 2 innings.
- India’s batting was tested in the last game against Afghanistan, but they managed to cross the finishing line with 3 wickets in hand.
- Irrespective of the struggle, their won’t be any changes in the batting unit for India.
- Vidyadhar Patil was dropped in the last game and might replace Akash Singh who has given away 92 runs in the last two games from 13.4 overs.
- No other changes are likely to take place.
BN-Y vs IN-Y Squads
Akbar Ali (c & wk), Towhid Hridoy, Shoriful Islam, Tanzid Hasan, Mrittunjoy Chowdhury, Rakibul Hasan, Shahin Alam, Shahadat Hossain, Anik Sarker Shatu, Shamim Hossain, Tanzim Hasan Sakib, Mahmudul Hasan Joy, Parvez Hossain Emon, Ashraful Islam, Minhazur Rahman.
Dhruv Jurel(w/c), Sushant Mishra, Tilak Varma, Arjun Azad, Shashwat Rawat, Suved Parkar, Akash Singh, Varun Lavande, Vidyadhar Patil, Purnank Tyagi, Atharva Ankolekar, Salil Arora, Pankaj Yadav, Nehal Wadhera, Karan Lal.
BN-Y vs IN-Y Playing11 (Expected)
Bangladesh U19 Playing 11-
Towhid Hridoy, Mahmudul Hasan Joy, Shoriful Islam/Minhazur Rahman, Ashraful Islam, Tanzid Hasan, Mrittunjoy Chowdhury, Rakibul Hasan, Shahadat Hossain/Anik Sarker Shatu, Shamim Hossain, Parvez Hossain Emon, Akbar Ali.
India U19 Playing 11-
Arjun Azad, Shashwat Rawat, Dhruv Jurel, Salil Arora, Tilak Varma, Akash Singh/Vidyadhar Patil, Varun Lavande, Atharva Ankolekar, Sushant Mishra, Purnank Tyagi, Karan Lal.
BN-Y vs IN-Y Dream11 Fantasy Team
Fantasy picks from Bangladesh U19-
Mahmudul Hasan Joy has scored 193 runs in this competition from 3 innings with 126 being his best score.
Towhid Hridoy has 128 runs to his name which includes two fifties.
Akbar Ali the skipper has amassed 117 runs from 3 innings with 98* being his highest score.
Rakibul Hasan has scalped the most wickets for Bangladesh in this competition. He has 7 wickets to his name.
Fantasy picks from India U19-
Arjun Azad is the top scorer in this competition with 202 runs from 3 innings averaging 67.3.
Tilak Varma has amassed 111 runs from 2 innings at an average of 55.50.
A Ankolekar has 7 wickets to his name from 3 matches, whereas, Sushant Mishra who got a 5-fer in the last game has scalped 7 wickets as well.
Among others, Dhruv Jurel, Varun Lavande are reliable bets.
Disclaimer: Management can take late decisions depending on the match situation. The fantasy teams which we have provided here of BN-Y vs IN-Y Dream11 is best of our interest and depending on the credit scores of the players.