WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – West Indies vs New Zealand ODI Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 19, 2022 12:45 pm IST
WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction: The hosts stunned the visitors in the opening ODI at Bridgetown, Barbados. The Nicholas Pooran-led side was clinical in all the facets of the game and have now gone 1-0 up in the three match series,
It’s now time for the second ODI and the venue will remain the same. The hosts will be looking to seal the series with a win in the second ODI, whereas, the visitors now find themselves in a do-or-die scenario as they need to win this match to stay alive in the series.
WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 2nd ODI, West Indies vs New Zealand
Competition: West indies vs New Zealand ODIs
Date: 19th August
Time: 11:30 PM IST
Ground: Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados
Watch West Indies vs New Zealand ODIs Live Score
Watch WI vs NZ Live on FanCode App
West Indies vs New Zealand Pitch Report
The pitch unexpectedly behaved in favor of the bowlers in the first ODI. A similar sort of surface will be used in the second match as well and we can witness a good battle between the bat and ball.
West Indies- LLLLW
New Zealand- WWWWL
WI Playing 11
- The last minute injury replacements worked pretty well for the hosts and we can expect an unchanged side for the hosts.
- The likes of Kevin Sinclair, Yannic Cariah, and Keacy Carty will keep their places in the eleven for this game too.
Shai Hope Stats in ODIs
Shai Hope scored 26 in the last innings. He will be opening the innings and will be crucial at the top for the hosts.
|Runs||Best||Last 5 ODIs|
|23||718||86||2, 7, 115, 22, 26|
Akeal Hosein Stats in ODIs
Akeal Hosein’s three strikes inside 15 overs pushed the visitors on the backfoot in the last game. He will be the one to watch out in the bowling unit yet again.
NZ Playing 11
- A quick turnaround is what required for the visitors. They need to win this game to stay alive in the three match series.
- Despite a loss in the last game, the Blackcaps will stick to the same eleven as it was probably their strongest XI.
Related: Indian captain with most wins
Kane Williamson Stats in ODIs
Skipper Kane Williamson scored 34 in the last game and was the top scorer. He will be the lynchpin in the middle order for the visitors.
Tim Southee Stats in ODIs
Blackcaps vice captain Tim Southee returned with two wickets in the last game and was pretty economical as well. Below are his ODI numbers.
Who will win WI vs NZ today match?
- Both teams will be eager to win this game having different aspects. After going down in the first game, the Blackcaps will be looking to bounce back and keep the series alive.
- According to the WI vs NZ today match prediction, New Zealand is the favorite to win this match.
Related: Most Sixes in Cricket
WI vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Shai Hope
BATSMEN: Devon Conway, Kane Williamson, Martin Guptill, Shamarh Brooks
ALL-ROUNDERS: Mitchell Santner, Jason Holder, Michael Bracewell
BOWLERS: Akeal Hosein, Trent Boult, Alzarri Joseph
Related: Fastest 100 for India in each format
WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Shai Hope, Kane Williamson
For Grand League: Akeal Hosein, Jason Holder, Trent Boult
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips